Edmunds.Z

Blackwater Weapons Factory

What kind of new content can players expect to find at the factories, where are the factories going to be located, and what will be rules and operating procedures associated with both acquiring the items as well as using them? I'm kinda looking forward to maybe those ENVGs with the thermals or some stronger armor in there as well as higher magnified scopes (not the LRPS) and maybe some .338 weapons (plz no SPMG) maybe an armed qillin to escape the place that disappears after restart

1 hour ago, Edmunds.Z said:

What kind of new content can players expect to find at the factories, where are the factories going to be located, and what will be rules and operating procedures associated with both acquiring the items as well as using them? I'm kinda looking forward to maybe those ENVGs with the thermals or some stronger armor in there as well as higher magnified scopes (not the LRPS) and maybe some .338 weapons (plz no SPMG) maybe an armed qillin to escape the place that disappears after restart

There is already a thread for this it with info about what people think should be in it.

2 minutes ago, Pledge said:

@tkcjesse How is APD supposed to deal with a Tigris?!

Not my problem. I'm not whitelisted. Throw some prowlers at it or something.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Pledge said:

@tkcjesse APD T-100. Holy Shit. My Dreams Are Complete.

There is a :Kappa: emoticon for a reason. :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: 

14 hours ago, Fedot said:

There is a :Kappa: emoticon for a reason. :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: 

You're still here why?????