Null

-Shawn-

• Admin
2 hours ago, CheeseGrater said:

Respect.. didn't know you are serving. Have my medical in a couple weeks, if it goes well I'll be getting sworn in shortly after.

Good luck! Unfortunately I'll be medically discharged here soon thanks to constant back issues but I love the Army. I'd offer my help, but I know nothing about the Canadian Military ;)

2 hours ago, platinumfire said:

Damn @DanteFleury I wasn't aware that you were on the show Extreme Makeover they did a good job :) 

Yeah they decided it would take a few years to complete the process. Took the year by year approach :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, DanteFleury said:

Sometimes we internet thugs here like to trash on people's looks and get a good laugh. Its funny and shit, but..yeah. 

Then I remember what I looked like 8 years ago.  (stumbled upon it so excuse the blur)

0c95f4b146d67b3196e493af00abd08a.png

I then followed it up by cutting my hair like Davey Havok (For you who know the Band AFI) and had lip piercings...While I was doing metal covers on youtube because screaming is 4 tha kool kidz

b45f301c868dbdca0a93428f75115fda.png

Then me now (ish, pretty outdated)

cf5a68013845b2249ee543be26d5b16b.png

Point is..we were all fucking weird looking at one point in time. I mean talk shit, flame, do what you do, but I guarantee 99% of you motherfuckers are ugly as hell too ;D

P.S: Feel free to flame the fuck out of my teenage self. I embrace it. 

You've gone so far downhill.

P.S. Link us your song covers.

• Admin
15 minutes ago, Sociopathic said:

sharing is caring dante, if I ever bother to make a montage, ill use your song covers.

It would be filled with Original A7X, The word alive, Beneath the sky(7861), Chelsea Grin, and the Attack Attack! cover of Katy Perry's I kissed a girl. XD 

Im not sharing those. Haha. 

17 minutes ago, DanteFleury said:

It would be filled with Original A7X, The word alive, Beneath the sky(7861), Chelsea Grin, and the Attack Attack! cover of Katy Perry's I kissed a girl. XD 

Im not sharing those. Haha. 

What happened to your fine flaming your old self, this'll either do that or win you a record deal. 50/50

• 10 months later...
On 10/2/2016 at 11:15 PM, Dante Fleury said:

Sometimes we internet thugs here like to trash on people's looks and get a good laugh. Its funny and shit, but..yeah. 

Then I remember what I looked like 8 years ago.  (stumbled upon it so excuse the blur)

0c95f4b146d67b3196e493af00abd08a.png

I then followed it up by cutting my hair like Davey Havok (For you who know the Band AFI) and had lip piercings...While I was doing metal covers on youtube because screaming is 4 tha kool kidz

b45f301c868dbdca0a93428f75115fda.png

Then me now (ish, pretty outdated)

cf5a68013845b2249ee543be26d5b16b.png

Point is..we were all fucking weird looking at one point in time. I mean talk shit, flame, do what you do, but I guarantee 99% of you motherfuckers are ugly as hell too ;D

P.S: Feel free to flame the fuck out of my teenage self. I embrace it. 

@Dante Fleury bump

@McDili

You like a good necropost right?

• 4 months later...