Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

GHOST HAWKS FOR CIVS

Guest G.O.A.T.
Just now, tkcjesse said:

I can assure you he owns it. It wasn't spawned in.

Listen, no one is arguing that technically he owns it because it is in his garage. 

The fact of the matter is, it was spawned in for him by Poseidon and is available in his garage.

Guest G.O.A.T.
5 minutes ago, tkcjesse said:

Forgot it had flares. My bad. So like 10 titans.

Hey man, just didn't want people to think there was like a ton of admin aboose or something. It seemed like everyone thought an admin spawned it in solely at that time for them or something.

Might aswell be admin spawned in considering it cannot be taken out of his garage (doesn't matter if it's seized/chopped/blown the fuck up). I understand the confusion.

35 minutes ago, tkcjesse said:

Forgot it had flares. My bad. So like 10 titans.

Hey man, just didn't want people to think there was like a ton of admin aboose or something.

Im shit at Flares so if u hit me with a titan ill prob freak out and nose dive. Also Mk1 to MRotor will do it good

2 hours ago, RAYRAY said:

oh you got killed by admin in g hawk ? even worse lmao it was probably spawned in 

He is not, nor was he ever an admin

He was mod for an hour(ish) (I think 10 min, but I could be wrong)

1 hour ago, Moose said:

What do you call a bj from fedot with his retainer in? A Black and Decker Pecker Wrecker.

there is a special place in hell for you for making that pun

33 minutes ago, windigogaming said:

You can use flares to dodge titans. You cannot use flares to dodge a chain gun.

Use cover, wait for them to get close, titan them... its not hard, ya just gotta be smart. Titans are not easy to flare off if you are close as hell, and tbh, Fedewter is kinda potato when it comes to flying (But I give you an A for effort @Fedot <3)

Just use common sense when fighting and dont be dumb and youll be fine

Just now, JBruesch said:

He is not, nor was he ever an admin

He was mod for an hour(ish) (I think 10 min, but I could be wrong)

there is a special place in hell for you for making that pun

Use cover, wait for them to get close, titan them... its not hard, ya just gotta be smart. Titans are not easy to flare off if you are close as hell, and tbh, Fedewter is kinda potato when it comes to flying (But I give you an A for effort @Fedot <3)

Just use common sense when fighting and dont be dumb and youll be fine

Also Im not an Asshat with it, I dont just rob players, I spare lives, and do barrel roles over kavala with it.

99% of the players Salty in this thread havent been negatively affected by it. Only person who should be a little salt is Ballistic and Isaac newton. @Isaac Newton

11 minutes ago, Fedot said:

Also Im not an Asshat

LIEEESSSS!!!!!!!

Fedot: "Hey, guys, im going to try and land this orca like a plane"

Stix & I: "Dont do it Fedot, we are both fully geared the wheel brakes are always on in Standard, so it will kill us"

Fedewter: "Nahhh, it will work"

Me (after us all blowing up and people camp our bodies): "God damnit!! I was fully fuckin geared"

Ring a bell? XD That was last year though

but still luv u bb <3

10 minutes ago, Dick Hurtz said:

@G.O.A.T. was mod for a day, where is his ghostcock?

its not the mod thing, if that was the case, every single mad/admin would have GHawks

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Fedot said:

Also Im not an Asshat with it, I dont just rob players, I spare lives, and do barrel roles over kavala with it.

99% of the players Salty in this thread havent been negatively affected by it. Only person who should be a little salt is Ballistic and Isaac newton. @Isaac Newton

Can confirm, encountered him twice and never died.

10/10 would get scared shitless again