Welcome to Olympus Entertainment

Register now to gain access to all of our features. If you don't see the verification e-mail please check your junk folder.

Jesse

Server Performance Feedback

30 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Not sure if anyone has noticed.. however we did up the player limit from 100 to 111. Please let us know if you're experiencing more problems or feel server performance is being affected negatively. We'd also love to hear if you haven't noticed any difference as that is a good thing...

Keep on topic please...
Thanks,
Jesse

1 person likes this

I have been getting more FPS bugs in the past 2 days than ever before. Maybe it is since I am no longer on the profiling build, but it's feedback. About the server slots to 111. It is actually almost as helpful like a calculator in Calculus. I no longer have to spam to get in.

2 people like this

My fps keep randomly falling from around 30 to 10 every 30 seconds. My toaster aint that bad....

Lot more texture bugs and fps drops than before. Little frustrating, but yeah.

1 person likes this

Im not having any frame drops compared to before but I have texture glitched twice after not having it for like a month or so.

I have not experienced any texture glitches or bugs since the update, but before the update I experienced a lot of bugs.

Texture bugs has more to do with Arma I'm fairly certain. I do have an idea still on the texture bug stuff. However, need to still talk to Poseidon on that one. :/

FUCKING TEXTURE BUGES..

This is me and I quote wish I recorded. "Ow look a skull, FUCK im texture bugged" relogs "IM SHOOTING THIS FUCKING" Game Crashes "FUCKKK" 

I got a grenade that kicks you off the server ever time you throw it. So its not combat logging anyone want to buy it :D

Yesterday I was having severe yellow chain/lost connection issues with the server. Those seemed to have resolved today.

I have noticed a dramatic increase in texture bugs and frame drops vs. the previous update. I will try the performance build and let you know what happens.

I can tell you the main culprit of the texture bugs is Ghosthawks.

i have gotten 4 texture bugs within playing for around 6 hours

Aside from the texture bugs because we cannot help that. Looking more for overall performance etc.

If you have troubles with frames add this to your arma 3 betas and run the build it helps tremendously!!!   

CautionSpecialProfilingAndTestingBranchArma3

Edited by DeadPool1337

why eleven extra slots? I like the more open seats to get in game, but it just kinda irks me that it isn't an even number

I have noticed i take extreme damage from hitting small things like stop signs, fences, etc like going from 95 to 40

4 minutes ago, papi goggles said:

I have noticed i take extreme damage from hitting small things like stop signs, fences, etc like going from 95 to 40

Stop hitting signs and fences then. ^___^

23 minutes ago, Edmunds.Z said:

why eleven extra slots? I like the more open seats to get in game, but it just kinda irks me that it isn't an even number

Makes it slightly easier to get in at peak times, and i thought 111 look cool. Maybe we'll try 123 or 222 next ;)

2 people like this

Honestly the FPS for me atleast is sometimes unplayable, never had issue previously, going on the profiling build now to see if it helps.

19 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Makes it slightly easier to get in at peak times, and i thought 111 look cool. Maybe we'll try 123 or 222 next ;)

how about 666? or KKK? idk just spitballing here

53 minutes ago, Tman15tmb said:

Stop hitting signs and fences then. ^___^

i need to get through something, barely tap it to knock it over and lose 40 hp

39 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

When I first saw 111/111 I was so confused and almost frustrated, but then while spam joining, i was like, actually, its kind of cool looking.

yeah 222/222 would be a good idea, if I wanted to run into people everywhere have - frames cause of my shit computer. But otherwise I'd love to see it while spam joining, would look neat.

The performance build has increased my FPS by 10-20%, but the texture bugs are more common in relation to the last update. Hopefully Bohemia figures this out sooner than later.

I got 3 FPS bugs in one fight at the new Sofia HQ, when I haven't got one before in the past month. Could be just the HQ.