Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Gang Wars VIII : For the Worthy

21 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

o   1 crate full of weapons/ammo/explosives in their gang shed

o   1 free upgrade to gang shed (if not applicable, will be replaced by monetary value of upgrade)

So I'm assuming like 20-25mil in gang funds if you dont own a gang shed ?

25 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

MUST be Olympus based.

I know you said that the gangs must be Olympus based but what about like clothing and Items, They don't have GAs and stuff and we don't have say defibrillators. Is this gonna be like more Asylum things, Olympus or maybe the both? 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Orgondo said:

More like 8-10. Crate only hold like 17 mk-1s

Idk why I thought you would give us the full price for a shed.. My bad.. Maybe a crate full of the gear put in a house instead of a gang shed?

4 minutes ago, Benjamin Remer said:

@Phizx Peter said on the Podcast the reward will be something "crazy", like 50 mil he said. But I wouldn't keep hopes up

Yeah I also heard someone in my ts say the reward was gonna be the equivalent of like 40-50mil on either Olympus or asylum (whichever you choose) but then again it could just be another game of telephone.

Just now, Phizx said:

Yeah I also heard someone in my ts say the reward was gonna be the equivalent of like 40-50mil on either Olympus or asylum (whichever you choose) but then again it could just be another game of telephone.

a7d8456e28f1c05eae2105af113a8ab2.png

• Like 3
50 minutes ago, Nikoteen said:

I know you said that the gangs must be Olympus based but what about like clothing and Items, They don't have GAs and stuff and we don't have say defibrillators. Is this gonna be like more Asylum things, Olympus or maybe the both? 

Neither will probably be allowed to keep things even.

58 minutes ago, Nikoteen said:

Yeah in his podcast he said the gang wars won't have GAs or defibrillators to match both servers

2 hours ago, Matt Black said:

So Asylum VS Olympus?  This will be interesting.

23 minutes ago, tim2 said:

Olympus cause lets be honest were gonna need all the help we can get

42 minutes ago, Huskers said:

Asylum going to rape oh my

50 minutes ago, Phizx said:

Two different gang wars...

Gang Wars VIII : For The Worthy will be fought on December 17th, 2016 @3pm est. 

Olympus & Asylum Hosted Gang Wars in January of 2017 Gang Wars IX : The Great War

• Like 1