Locked Minor APD Changes

16 minutes ago, Pledge said:

The IRA are a terrorist organization. But a country must do what is necessary to overthrow or escape from a corrupt government. The right to do so is even guaranteed in the Constitution of the United States. Nothing notable can be achieved without either blood, sweat, or tears. Due to the nature of their goals they would be classified not as a terror group but as a rebel faction seeking Independence.

The british govt, (which they support),  considers them a terrorist organization, both the UDA and UDF. Goals don't mean shit. actions do.

3 minutes ago, Berg02 said:

The british govt, (which they support),  considers them a terrorist organization, both the UDA and UDF. Goals don't mean shit. actions do.

During the American revolution in Boston MA, the Americans jumped and bound several civilians. The civilians simply believed in the wrong side, however they were drenched it hot tar and covered in feathers. On some occasions this was followed by dumping them in a harbor and leaving them to die. Still revolutionaries or are they terrorists now? 

To quote House of Cards: "A flatline draws more attention than life support"

5 minutes ago, Pledge said:

During the American revolution in Boston MA, the Americans jumped and bound several civilians. The civilians simply believed in the wrong side, however they were drenched it hot tar and covered in feathers. On some occasions this was followed by dumping them in a harbor and leaving them to die. Still revolutionaries or are they terrorists now? 

To quote House of Cards: "A flatline draws more attention than life support"

Every group has a few bad eggs. but the leadership of the american revolution was against these kinds of acts. the UFF supports them. that is the difference

1 minute ago, Berg02 said:

Every group has a few bad eggs. but the leadership of the american revolution was against these kinds of acts. the UFF supports them. that is the difference

Those actions, nor the burning of the house of burgesses was ever condemned by the leaders of the revolution.

I have a slight sssssslllllliiiiiigggggghhhhhhttttt feeling this is gonna be locked soon. Just a thought, but based on how this is off topic, and Is very closed to getting some caps locked comments, it is probably getting locked today.

3 minutes ago, Pledge said:

Those actions, nor the burning of the house of burgesses was ever condemned by the leaders of the revolution.

I see no problem with burning the house of burgesses. "the governor and council ruled arbitrarily and allowed no dissent." they were tyrants and were the leaders of the opposite faction, NOT some random civilians.

4 minutes ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

I have a slight sssssslllllliiiiiigggggghhhhhhttttt feeling this is gonna be locked soon. Just a thought, but based on how this is off topic, and Is very closed to getting some caps locked comments, it is probably getting locked today.

can you go away??

2 minutes ago, Berg02 said:

I see no problem with burning the house of burgesses. "the governor and council ruled arbitrarily and allowed no dissent." they were tyrants and were the leaders of the opposite faction, NOT some random civilians.

can you go away??

They also burned down tax collectors houses. Sometimes while the families were inside.

having an opinion is fine, being ignorant to the crimes and attrocities committed by your own countries founders is not.

and I want to be clear that I do support America and the steps we took to attain freedom

2 minutes ago, Pledge said:

They also burned down tax collectors houses. Sometimes while the families were inside.

Yes, those were horrible action, even terrorist-like. BUT, the difference is that the leaders of the movement did not support that. They did their best to protect innocent civilians. the UFF on the other hand, planned and took responsibility for these attacks. that is the difference between a terrorist organization and a few bad eggs.

3 minutes ago, Berg02 said:

can you go away??

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................................... No. I'll stay, watch, maybe comment. I was simply stating something I saw and expected. You're stating your opinion, ill state mine. So don't expect me to leave because you asked. So yeah, I'll stay around.

9 minutes ago, Pledge said:

having an opinion is fine, being ignorant to the crimes and attrocities committed by your own countries founders is not.

and I want to be clear that I do support America and the steps we took to attain freedom

Trust me i'm not

5 minutes ago, Corporal_moob said:

Let's keep it Civil Gentlemen, If you'd like to talk about Northern Irish History you can come Q&A me sometime, Politics and history are all fun to talk about until somebody gets offended and let's be honest, this is 2016, I can trigger people by saying "Trump"

I need a safe space!!!! but yea i would love to talk about that sometime, in ts or whatever, typing long shit is annoying

14 minutes ago, Berg02 said:

I need a safe space!!!! but yea i would love to talk about that sometime, in ts or whatever, typing long shit is annoying

19 minutes ago, Corporal_moob said:

Let's keep it Civil Gentlemen, If you'd like to talk about Northern Irish History you can come Q&A me sometime, Politics and history are all fun to talk about until somebody gets offended and let's be honest, this is 2016, I can trigger people by saying "Trump"

Agreed

• 2 years later...

Should cops be allowed to turn on their sirens at random (when scouting a red zone at 200 kmp/h, for e.g.)?

Because doesn't that prevent people from putting weapons away/dropping items?  Seems like they should have to positively ID you first.   Pretty minor issue, so I don't really care one way or the other.

44 minutes ago, TheLowborn said:

Should cops be allowed to turn on their sirens at random (when scouting a red zone at 200 kmp/h, for e.g.)?

Because doesn't that prevent people from putting weapons away/dropping items?  Seems like they should have to positively ID you first.   Pretty minor issue, so I don't really care one way or the other.

Bro.... IhAC8kG.png

• Haha 1