Olympus Official Roast Thread

On 12/20/2016 at 2:24 PM, Tman15tmb said:

Ladies, please keep in mind there is a fine line between roasting someone and being a complete ass hat. Just because we created a roast thread that does not give you permission to be toxic little fuck heads. I would hope that we are all mature enough to know when we have gone too far.

"Not only do I feel dumber for trying to verbalize what you try to type, but I'm slowly losing the will to live. I do not want to live in a world where people like you are given the opportunity to work or have a say in anyone's future, let alone reproduce. I'm an atheist but I still pray, not for you, but fore the rest of us. God help us all, except you. I'm fucking surprised you weren't thrown out with the after birth, or aborted at the age of six, when you were finally able to speak, and your parents realize they made a mistake with you. I hope this is getting to you, because we know you struggle with simple things, like reading, writing and basic addition, but that's besides the point. We want you to know, we don't support you, hell, we barely tolerate you at times. I'd mind you less if you'd stop wasting our oxygen, and valuable resources on your stupid insignificant life. Do the world a favour and jump off a bridge.

Why the fuck are you still here? I thought I told you to go poison someone else with your mindless irrational thoughts, you foul chunk of shit. The only good you could do for this world at this point is to allow your self to decompose in the woods to aid the surrounding flora in replacing the oxygen you waste on a daily basis. But given who you are, I wager you'd somehow fail to do that properly. Please, leave and let the responsible people take care of what's left of the world you almost singlehandedly destroyed by existing."

^ Posting shit like this will not fly with me.

it was a fucking copy pasta get some culture u pig

On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 6:32 PM, Tman15tmb said:

Anyone that says "copy pasta" should grow up. That's just my opinion.

It's just a term for when you copy/paste. If I copy and paste a story it's a "Copy/Pasta."

You uncultured filthy disgusting swine poop.