Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

The end of the "big" payday

We can only use it when we are understaffed 6 or less only if you do it after you get in trouble. Kinda sucks when you're a cadet, not like im alowed to drive to pygros from kavala.....

Well perhaps getting rid of that rule would be a good start to fixing this problem.

If there are 6 officers online, 3 should be in Kavala while the other 3 are patrolling between Pyrgos and Athira. If there are 9, 3 in each city. 11 or more with a corporal or higher online, 3 per city and 2 on air patrol. There's no reason to remove the respawn rule. Just need the ranks to swell with good officers.

If there are 6 officers online, 3 should be in Kavala while the other 3 are patrolling between Pyrgos and Athira. If there are 9, 3 in each city. 11 or more with a corporal or higher online, 3 per city and 2 on air patrol. There's no reason to remove the respawn rule. Just need the ranks to swell with good officers.

There doesn't often seem to even be 6 on, at least in server 2. It happens occasionally I guess, but the only time I ever might have even seen 9 cops on at once is when I participated in a fed reserve robbery, and there may have not even have been 9.

That being said, what's the purpose of the respawn rule anyway? Limiting the mobility of cops doesn't seem ideal when currently you can't even count on cops responding to calls in the first place.

Nobody calls the cops anymore unless you are in Kavala

I've tried a few times in other parts of the map, and so far nobody has responded to them. Perhaps they might actually respond if they didn't have a rule forcing them to drive from one side of the map to another. I mean most of them don't have helicopters, so if there's actually enough cops on.... they're still going to be late if they can't respawn to the HQ closest to the calls unless they're lucky enough to be in the area when someone makes a call.

I agree, the main problem is response time. Yesterday I had a situation where Kavala HQ got taken over and we were patrolling magic mushroom processing and had to drive from there to Kavala in intense fog (couldn't even see 10 feet in front of you). Since there were more than 6 officers online we couldn't respawn and by the time we got to Kavala the situation was over and the people left the HQ.

• 1 year later...

I believe there is only about 4-5 corporals who play now. And 2 of them can't fly worth shit and would rather sit in kavala. So that leaves us maybe 3 corporals for the 3 servers. Constables need to be able to start flying or there needs to be more Corporals being promoted.

ehh olmypus only has 2 servers you can thank Hades for that.