CSAT Clothing, should we remove them?

Remove CSAT Clothes?  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Should we remove CSAT clothing?

Staff will not be voting on this for now. Title is the question, vote on the poll and tell us what you think.

Changes may actually be made based on community feedback. We may do this poll multiple times to capture as much data as possible over a span of time.

To add, this would include all CSAT Ghillies, CSAT Hex Fatigues, Recon Fatigues, and CSAT Urban fatigues. (Pilot coveralls for now would still be available via Blackwater)

Edit: We will NOT remove GA rigs. So do not suggest that. It was a donation goal. GA Rigs do not tank on their own.

pilot coveralls are already removed and only a BW item, what more do ppl wanna loose? Its been confirmed many times that its not just CSAT that tank shots!

ppl even tank headshots so should we remove all helmets too? Lets just run round in winnie the pooh shirts no vest and mk1's!! one taps for days!!

EDIT: BTW my answer was no lol

Just now, McDili said:

It does the same thing as pilot coveralls.

Not even remotely, I have yet to "Tank" or have anyone really tank since we removed Pilot's. The only time people tank anymore is when they go full on Bumbaclat internet.

• Like 5
Just now, Orgondo said:

Not even remotely, I have yet to "Tank" or have anyone really tank since we removed Pilot's. The only time people tank anymore is when they go full on Bumbaclat internet.

Do I have to record a test for you? It does the exact same thing. I've tested this so many times.

Just now, McDili said:

Do I have to record a test for you? It does the exact same thing. I've tested this so many times.

Test it all you want, I fight cartels every single day and there isn't even a "Tank" issue anymore, the only time people tank is when their internet goes into the ground. 

You increased the price of GA rigs awhile ago but like you said they aren't the reasoning behind the tanking... CSAT Fatigues are really the only nice looking clothing. So you could just increase the price of CSAT. Wouldn't fix the problem but if keeping them gets the most votes increasing the price is a start ://

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Joel said:

You increased the price of GA rigs awhile ago but like you said they aren't the reasoning behind the tanking... CSAT Fatigues are really the only nice looking clothing. So you could just increase the price of CSAT. Wouldn't fix the problem but if keeping them gets the most votes increasing the price is a start ://

THERE SO CHEAP IT WOULDNT EVEN MATTER! sorry bout caps lol

3 minutes ago, Joel said:

Not that I fight on arma 3 anymore but I've always been against price increase everyone is still going to buy them just at more hurt to their wallet.

Just now, Joel said:

raising a price wouldnt make a difference tbh, ppl have played enough to have a healthy bank account now...

8 minutes ago, Orgondo said:

Test it all you want, I fight cartels every single day and there isn't even a "Tank" issue anymore, the only time people tank is when their internet goes into the ground. 

I'll respond to your "I have the experience" argument with a "I have the facts" video:

2 minutes ago, McDili said:

I'll respond to your "I have the experience" argument with a "I have the facts" video:

Yet everyone is still dying within 2 bullets, I really don't see why this is even being brought up again what so ever