Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

CSAT Clothing, should we remove them?

Remove CSAT Clothes?  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Should we remove CSAT clothing?

It really makes me laugh that people are denying that csat has extra armor, it's a game mechanic, they're supposed to be used with the CSAT faction's lower quality vests. CSATs are a problem, remove them, plop their skin on another article of clothing and call it a day.

Remove CSAT and add in more cosmetic uniforms. 

• Like 1
Guest G.O.A.T.
25 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

People making new accounts to pad the stats in their favour is hilarious....and will also be discounted ^_^

That is both for and against.

How dare you make such accusations targeted at @IwantCsat

20 hours ago, [SoA]Steve said:

What about the tac vest script @McDili? it's set up so if you chose to use CSAT it only lets you use the tac vest. 

Edit: it wouldn't let you use the carrier lite with it or the GA, to my knowledge.

@Peter Long Thoughts?

12 hours ago, Phizx said:

I rather the rating of one taps deteriorate than having people tank my shots 80% of the time and only hit a one tap if I'm lucky enough for them to have 75 hp. 7.62 is the strongest caliber in our server , and they cost almost twice the price of the Katiba , so for it to take 1/4 of a 20 round mag to kill someone is ridiculous . We almost never see guns like the katiba in cartels even though they aren't that small of a caliber . One taps were sick when people tanked , and even when they didn't , so that doesn't matter . A one tap is a one tap .

Edit : Forgot to add that I've even taken as little as 1-2 damage from a mk-1 numerous times . I've called it out plenty of times to where people would vouch for the fact . Not that it's too important , but rooks consistently do 1-3 damage a shot to the chest which is an entire rook mag + to the chest for a kill

It is entirely possible you are taking that little damage due to a ricochet 

On 1/12/2017 at 11:22 AM, TomKingslayer said:

No, just make them all more expensive. Make the csat ghillies like 25k.

So the guys with more money can tank more? Fuck that. Remove it completely. 2 shots to the chest with the strongest weapon in the server is more than reasonable. If you aren't removing CSAT might as well throw a lynx in rebel shops, at least that way we have some kind of powerful weapon to counter clothes that tank 5 bullets. 

if anything needs to be removed from this game its that op asf vest that somehow just protected some random douche camping a trader from 6 rook shots to the head. next poll should be to remove the trashy vest or drastically increase its price.