This is what happens when people go AFK at cartels..

Ryne

2 hours ago, Redmer said:

1. Wtf is that recording, my nintendo 64 looks better

2. What is the point of posting this on the forums

3. You're VX don't shittalk, you kids are shit and get a diving suit to go afk under docks so please stop

1. He is not VX, he was kicked

2. When in the hell was the last time you fought any of us (especially at mush cartel, we are always at moon)

3. What is the reason for you responding to something that you find pointless? Mind your own business and if you are going to talk shit atleast have your facts right. Hop on server 1 sometime and see what goes on for yourself instead of bandwagoning some random roomers you heard from over 6 months ago. Honestly people like you should be fact checked before you go spewing random information about the forums..... I have nothing against you personally I just have a strong distaste for ignorance, which had a strong presence in your post.

I do agree that this video is a special kind of stupid, but do not go grouping me or any of my members in with this.

• Like 3

Are these the people of Olympus? Or just people who like to talk shit on the forums? Hate comments are for real, but if you wanna say something negative keep it to yourself.

2 hours ago, Solomon said:

1. He is not VX, he was kicked

2. When in the hell was the last time you fought any of us (especially at mush cartel, we are always at moon)

3. What is the reason for you responding to something that you find pointless? Mind your own business and if you are going to talk shit atleast have your facts right. Hop on server 1 sometime and see what goes on for yourself instead of bandwagoning some random roomers you heard from over 6 months ago. Honestly people like you should be fact checked before you go spewing random information about the forums..... I have nothing against you personally I just have a strong distaste for ignorance, which had a strong presence in your post.

I do agree that this video is a special kind of stupid, but do not go grouping me or any of my members in with this.

Solomon I dont think you should talk shit :mellow:

5 hours ago, Redmer said:

1. Wtf is that recording, my nintendo 64 looks better

2. What is the point of posting this on the forums

3. You're VX don't shittalk, you kids are shit and get a diving suit to go afk under docks so please stop

*kicked from VX

Edited by Pocketoli
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...