New Cartels

Whats the point of adding the new cartels everyones been begging for when the current cartels aren't fought properly or at all, everytime I go to a cartel the other gang is 1km out roaching, have 5 untagged guys ghosting in, it's always something. I would like new cartels but they won't be fought because the gangs that fight are mostly dead

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Bow said:

What would you like to see as rewards?

You know how you can cap a Cartel to whatever percent you want? Well maybe if you cap to 100 you could get Money like asylum but make it different a bit where the money is in like a Arsenal Crate and you can unlock it when you cap it but it spawn in different spot on cap or something.

Money can also range for 150k - like 850k?

***JUST A IDEA***

Edited by Nikoteen
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Nikoteen said:

Make. A. Reward. System.

YES! +1000 I think a reward system would want people to fight cartels more, even though I know people think that the current rewards are enough I still think we all need more motivation instead of talking shit to try and get people to fight cartels 

3 minutes ago, Joel said:

Is there new cartels? 

they're in the process of making new ones

I agree there should be some sort of reward system, it would encourage people to fight and reward them, although the rewards should be determined by the admins and maybe after coming up with 3-5 ideas or so, make a poll on the forums to let the active community vote upon them. @Bow

Of course the staff will ultimately decide which rewards would be offered because we would have to make sure its all balanced and fair but I think player input on ideas would be cool.

A reward system isn't something we've really spoken about as staff but it is something I would like to bring up.

So if you have ideas for a reward system, write them down.

I think the reward should be based on how many people are sitting on cap at that moment in time so its more affordable for gangs to keep on coming back and being able to buy ifrits and shit

EDIT:It would also be cool of you base it on how many people total are on the server so that one gang that gets 10 people on at 7 in the morning cant sit on cap when theres a total pop of 20 and no one is going to do anything about it so that its not a free 10 mill for them

Edited by Hectic
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

Cap the cartel and you get 1 free ban lift that you can use whenever you want.

You made me think about monopoly, and I thought it would be cool if you could collect a get out of jail free card, so if you had a bounty under $1M then when given a ticket you could use one of your "get out of jail free" cards which grants you a pardon and the police still get paid.

• Like 2

I would like the cartel shuffling idea and the war zones, just some things to bring old fighters back into the server currently it's not completely dead but fighting wise it is, just a post for people to post their ideas for the admins/mods to see and maybe we can help the server some

2 hours ago, Bow said:

You made me think about monopoly, and I thought it would be cool if you could collect a get out of jail free card, so if you had a bounty under $1M then when given a ticket you could use one of your "get out of jail free" cards which grants you a pardon and the police still get paid.

hell no, im talking about ban lift, aint no get out of jail free card!

Any possible way to code in a randomized spawn? Such as you may receive a vehicle, weapons crate, or money reward. Only one type will spawn at 100% cap and if flipped completely back the other way by another gang, a randomized item would spawn again. A gang may only receive a cartel item once per restart.

10 hours ago, Bow said:

You killed a bunch of people in a gang firefight at a cartel?

You deserve a pardon!!

Not really completely sure of how this would work but...If a gang caps it too 100% have a bounty or reward slowly buildup with the rate of this significantly greater when the server is full vs late at night. The next gang to take it to 100% gets that reward. So it would only build up when its on 100% and if someone takes it down to 50% the reward will not increase but a third party could come in and continue the capping. Once the reward hits a certain amount it can be paid out to the gang who holds it and the cartel becomes neutral again. On top of this I was thinking maybe have the cartels just general cartels and the more you own you get a % of ANY illegal drug PROCESSED. Example - 1 cartel 5% two cartels 10% 3 cartels 15%.