Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Biggest Drug Run so Far?

But is this in 1 go meaning you picked, processed, and sold in 1 server time? Storing it and then selling later doesn't count.

If the price was right, yes it could be sold in time. We store to ensure we get maximum profit. I've made 20m personally with wanted in roughly 3 resets INCLUDING two major setbacks. To sell, we have friends assist us. Today alone we sold 10M without a price drop

If the price was right, yes it could be sold in time. We store to ensure we get maximum profit. I've made 20m personally with wanted in roughly 3 resets INCLUDING two major setbacks. To sell, we have friends assist us. Today alone we sold 10M without a price drop

The run I'm talking about is we never stored the drugs. We had people picking, processing, and then leaving the drugs in the hemmit at the processor. We then drove all the vehicles to the drug dealer and sold, never storing any in a home. 

Obviously keeping the drugs for the right price is best, we just wanted to get a huge run done so everyone involved would make money at that time. 

Largest drug run ever done was SGW they ran nothing but hemmit boxes and did heroin i forget how many guys there were i want to say 20+ took half the reset b4 to get all the gear and trucks and then they ran the next reset. Only problem was we were all looking at over a 50M payday for the group and then lag hits i wont lie they lost over 15 hemmits. So not a legit run but attempted run with more loss XD

The run I'm talking about is we never stored the drugs. We had people picking, processing, and then leaving the drugs in the hemmit at the processor. We then drove all the vehicles to the drug dealer and sold, never storing any in a home.

Obviously keeping the drugs for the right price is best, we just wanted to get a huge run done so everyone involved would make money at that time.

I don't know if you understand what were saying. The drugs don't stay on the house, if we wanted to we could pick process and sell in a reset for the payout. The drugs are stored because itd safe. No player can take more than 8% of our total take per run if they stop us, and the drugs are entirely safe from the cops all except the span of about 5 minutes. Its not about storing it and claiming its fast,, its having an effective business plan that can be executed with a group of two, for a higher payout than most players get in 10 runs.

I mean sure, we could load 3 HEMMTs of ingredients, drive them to brew, and then risk two hemtt loads of shine for the same payout and a thousand times more risk..

or we could execute a well planned route, design and execution, that takes just a couple of hours and brings in the big bucks with no loss.

• Like 1

I don't know if you understand what were saying. The drugs don't stay on the house, if we wanted to we could pick process and sell in a reset for the payout. The drugs are stored because itd safe. No player can take more than 8% of our total take per run if they stop us, and the drugs are entirely safe from the cops all except the span of about 5 minutes. Its not about storing it and claiming its fast,, its having an effective business plan that can be executed with a group of two, for a higher payout than most players get in 10 runs.

I mean sure, we could load 3 HEMMTs of ingredients, drive them to brew, and then risk two hemtt loads of shine for the same payout and a thousand times more risk..

or we could execute a well planned route, design and execution, that takes just a couple of hours and brings in the big bucks with no loss.

The point of this was to see who has done the biggest run in 1 go, not storing it and attempt to make more later. I'm curious if anyone has done what we did but even on a larger scale. We had no risk running all the hemmits as we controlled the server completely. 

The point of this was to see who has done the biggest run in 1 go, not storing it and attempt to make more later. I'm curious if anyone has done what we did but even on a larger scale. We had no risk running all the hemmits as we controlled the server completely. 

I understand the objective of your thread. What I'm telling you is:

If moonshine is over 10,000 before the end of reset, we will sell and make that money. Theres no "long term storage" necessary. I've been involved with 20 man runs with SGW, I know how it feels to believe theres no risk, but it only takes 1 good player (or 1 rulebreaker) to ruin your entire take. 

If wanted and I included more players with a full cut as we get, we would be taking in more than 12 mil a reset. In theory, if we had 10 guys, gathering and working the system the way we do it, we could probably make somewhere in the neighborhood of $80M for the group (or higher with perfect conditions regarding real estate)

However, as is the case with all runs, the more hands, the less money you make. We actually typically just hire some folks for a portion of the time we spend to help expedite the process, (those would be friends, or friends of friends) and pay them a few hundred thousand for their half hour of work.

teach me your ways

DC had 5 people MCguire, Honeyboboo,Otown,Cawpny,Mr hittmarkers do 5 hemmits and all full packs sacks at 11.1k. Which is 2,750 Moonshine making it 30.5 mil. Gathering and all it took us abour 2 hours to do everything #Corntrain  

Granted not a lot for personal money but to do 5 hemmits with 5 people without losing anything pretty impressive havent heard of anyone else doing it. Usually run at least 10 or more people when doing that much.

DC had 5 people MCguire, Honeyboboo,Otown,Cawpny,Mr hittmarkers do 5 hemmits and all full packs sacks at 11.1k. Which is 2,750 Moonshine making it 30.5 mil. Gathering and all it took us abour 2 hours to do everything #Corntrain  

Granted not a lot for personal money but to do 5 hemmits with 5 people without losing anything pretty impressive havent heard of anyone else doing it. Usually run at least 10 or more people when doing that much.

If the time is right it wouldn't be hard not to lose it. I think the point of the huge runs is not to make a shit load of cash but more so the experience of selling 30 million worth of drugs. 

Agreed and of course we did it at like 3am with 30 people on. But the rush you get from it is amazing because you work so hard to do it that fast and get it all done to be takin out by someone and lose it all be devastating. But doing it on a full server would be ignorance.