Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Should cops be able to break NLR

Should Cops be able to break NLR?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Your choices for this situation

• Yes in every situation
    • Only during a Fed, Blackwater, or jail break
    • No they shouldn't be able to break NLR no matter the situation

I've played on this server for a good amount of time, but everytime I see an update now it seems like it is buffing the cops. One thing that I also think is ridiculous is there is no NLR for cops. I can understand that they are allowed to break it during a fed, blackwater, or prison break. But I was in Pyrgos when my friends were storing drugs in their house and cops were getting near them. I distracted the cops into a police chase cause I only had a 30k bounty. The chase went on for about 10 minutes before they made me crash leading to me getting out of my car and killing both of them. I started to drive back into pyrgos when what do you know I hear sirens and the same 2 cops are after me less then 2 minutes later. This time I stopped my car and killed both of them. I was just chilling in Pyrgos then when what do you know a couple minutes later the same 2 cops show up AGAIN. This time they managed to taze me and they were extremely salty. This is honestly one of the dumbest things that there is no NLR for cops. I'm about to make a poll on wheter or not cops should be able to break NLR.

Edited by Killer Keemstar

Cops can break NLR because it demonstrates the power a real police force should have. If you have 2 cops roll up and they die... thats not it; The police force would continue sending backup until the threat is handled. Come on, is it realistic to have the cops give up after someone murders 2 fellow officers?

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Killer Keemstar said:

I can understand that but its no fun when they know exactly where you are and go back to where they died everytime you kkill them

I mean realistically, if you being chased or spotted doing something illegal, you don't think that a cop wouldn't be radioing to the other "backup" cops exactly who they are chasing and where they are?

2 hours ago, Jonn said:

ofc IRL there are only like 4 cops per city so it would make sense that if you killed them, that no one else would come and respond

dude what are you smoking and where can i get it? seriously... If 4 cops died in a town i think that they would send in some fucking state police with some big ass guns and riot gear. They are not going to just let you go

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Ajax said:

dude what are you smoking and where can i get it? seriously... If 4 cops died in a town i think that they would send in some fucking state police with some big ass guns and riot gear. They are not going to just let you go

1 hour ago, Tman15tmb said:

What kind of shit podunk town do you live in??

1 hour ago, SystemChips said:

bcf.png

Guess i did not make it obvious enough but It was sarcasm lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jonn said:

Guess i did not make it obvious enough but It was sarcasm lol

I like how you say this as if you gave any indication AT ALL that you were joking.

In real life, if a cop gets shot there would be officers all over the fucking spot that it happened at. It's already unrealistic as it is that you can just shoot a cop and escape on your Fucking Helicopter to avoid capture. Not allowing cops the ability to break NLR would make it impossible for cops to ever get anything done, or be able to simulate the power of a real life Police Force.

• Like 1