Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Guest G.O.A.T.
12 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

·         At any point during Gang Wars if I feel that a player is out of bounds, exploiting, cheating, or in some way not fulfilling the equal fighting gameplay intended for Gang Wars, they will be killed, disqualified, and their gang disqualified. This is at my discretion.

Honestly, if people go out of bounds/exploit/whatever just killswitch them. Fuck the warnings this time. It's their fault if they do it.

I'm very confused I have participated in GW before and I'm pretty sure I have been banned for lag switching it wasn't a lag switch in the video it obviously shows that j was texture bugged but this was when the texture bug was new and nobody knew what is was 

so if I get unbanned before GW will I be able to participate because I have before @Peter Long

3 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Am i aloud to have a no recoil script during this?

Doesn't say anything about not having one so I think you're good to go ;)

On 3/14/2017 at 4:05 PM, Peter Long said:

Alrighty ladies and gentleman, it’s time for another Gang Wars!!!

GANG WARS X – With Honor

Rules are very simple, as always –

·         Individuals who have been banned in the past for lag-switching, combat exploiting, or scripts will be disqualified instantly.

·         Rosters must be finalized by Friday, March 17th, 2017 at Midnight est. When applying, make sure that your player list is complete WITH SUBS AND THEIR PLAYER IDS. Players with less than 100 hours on Olympus entertainment servers WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

·         Rosters must have a minimum of 10 players, with a maximum of 15. Subs lists are restricted to 3 players. If you do not include correct player IDs, you will be disqualified.

·         Must be in Olympus Teamspeak with Gang tags visible by 230pm est on March 25th, 2017, and in your Gang’s Channel. The staff will do our best to get the teamspeak empty of people afk and in lobbies at that time.

·         GANG LEADERS must be present at our meeting on Monday, March 20th, 2017 at 8pm est. If you are not present at this meeting, send your second in command. Only gang leaders will be allowed in the meeting. If nobody shows up for your gang, you are disqualified.

·         At any point during Gang Wars if I feel that a player is out of bounds, exploiting, cheating, or in some way not fulfilling the equal fighting gameplay intended for Gang Wars, they will be killed, disqualified, and their gang disqualified. This is at my discretion.

·         Any player found impeding the process of Gang Wars in anyway will be subject to administrative action on Olympus Servers. This is at my discretion. Don’t bring on players who are ineligible, banned, or who do not meet the rules stated above.

Now that the lame stuff is over, lets go over the fun shit!

·         This Gang Wars will be our 10th, and hopefully our best ever! The winners will receive GW Winner tags in Teamspeak, a News Team feature on the Forums, an UNDISCLOSED amount of Olympus cash in gang funds, upgrades to gang sheds, and if our lord and savior deems it, a custom uniform purchasable at rebel outposts that will indicate GW winners!

·         The GW will be livestreamed at www.twitch.tv/sirpeterlong 

o   I will save the VOD on the stream, and upload it to youtube for people who missed it

·         Also, the winning gang will have members featured on the next episode of Peter Long’s Podcast, where we can talk about the Gang Wars, how you feel it went, why you are the best, and what to expect for the next GW.

Alright lads, APPLY NOW

Application Link : https://goo.gl/forms/wnqO4lIrty521j762

This will be fun