Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Mr. Theak Joining the Force

2 minutes ago, Berg02 said:

>implying ur any good

You've been here for two years and the first time you get recognition is because of your shit talking . You would know if I was good if you were in a gang above BW or whatever terrible gang you're in 

>you're awful

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Phizx said:

You've been here for two years and the first time you get recognition is because of your shit talking . You would know if I was good if you were in a gang above BW or whatever terrible gang you're in 

>you're awful

R u on ur 9th or your 10th shit tier gang? It's pretty sad either way 

25 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

Lol beg can't respond. He is in timeout for the rest of the month #justchildrenthings 

+1 

Now that the retard is gone, welcome to the force Mr. Theak. Hope you find the fun within playing cop (:

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Berg02 said:

lemme be toxic in peace

No you go be toxic some where else bud.
You came to me for attention, you have your own ability to post your own topics, go for it, be all the toxic.

Let me be in peace, in peace.

;)

18 hours ago, RubberDuck said:

Welcome to the APD man, enjoy your stay, hope you like it.

p.s make sure to get APD forum tags.

So far so good.
Gotta love a good coffee with your donuts.
I posted my id on the apd forum tags, im sure they are/were busy.

4 hours ago, Dante Fleury said:

I dont understand how you guys make a post about a dude being excited about the APD into this shit show. 

Go kick some ass Mr. Theak!

Thank you,
For what ever reason we all get tempered and that's cool.
Just think about things before you post them.
I look back on some of the recent stupid things i was complaining about or triggered over and i realized,
why....??? 

I really enjoy playing video games i can get enveloped by whats going on, the warranted, and unwarranted, drama of in game shenanigans.
Its great to complete a run or tag a bad guy, heck i even like taking the time and risk to help out someone with a flat. Because even road side assistance is a risk in Olympus.
Don't like RP, go play COD or KOH.  Be the toxic player were toxic players reside, not where people are actually tiring to play the game.
Why try to ruin someones game experience just because your having a bad day/life?
Try helping someone out, make a friend, team up, work together, and watch someone help you out when you need it.
Act Toxic, get treated Toxic.
Am I a god player, haha no I do ok as I go. Do i help and contribute in other ways......   can i get a hell ya' ?

I was triggered by all the scat players running around robbing people to the point of making them not even want to play on this server. I complained about how its this reason, or that persons fault, well no, no its not. Its my fault for not joining APD sooner and assist the citizens in this endeavor sooner.
I'm defenety not saying don't rob, just don't keep robbing the same people over and over. Let them build up a bit and make it worth robbing them.

Rob Smart, Not Hard!

Don't like something,
        Don't just complain and point out whats broken.
Find a solution or alternative,
        Fix the problem or at least don't add to it.

And with that I say hello fellow APD members,
       I will appreciate the help and guidance as I learn my way.