Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked Duping Ban Wave

3 minutes ago, The-Viper said:

They are, if i was them i would of done it and you know you would of... end of the day they did what they had to do while the server died slowly and they made irl money out of it...?

I would have not done it, the fuck, I knew I would have gotten caught first of all. Second of all they stole people's hard earned money through their exploit. You don't even know the work some people go through to make money, then you continue to say the server has died? Where have you been the past 2 years. Before you say something think, it will get you a better argument.

How does stealing peoples hard earned money and making a headache for a multitude of people and leaders make them good lads....

Never have even seen you on the server, let alone post....

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, The-Viper said:

Not being funny i have been here a year, and i dont have a fucking clue who you are for a start?, second i have a perfect arguement thanks and i and them dont care what people go throught to get the money, if it was that hard to get the money they wouldnt spent it on arma? awnser that one

Some people massively enjoy the server, they don't have the time to make money all day, so they feel the need to buy some, I don't agree with it but there's no reason to steal it from them. Just how you said I don't care how hard people work for money shows you know nothing. Secondly, hard to believe you've been on the server for a year because I've never seen in game and you have 0 rep. 

• Like 1

Fuck that, perm them all if they want to go around being fuck tards trying to dupe money for personal gain. We don't need those kind of people on our server or in our community. I don't give a shit if they are long time Olympus players or not. Hopefully this incident will serve an important lesson to you all. *Play stupid games, win stupid prizes*

• Like 4
1 minute ago, The-Viper said:

Ok who said this is my main forum account for a start? also second it doesnt show shit, it people had to work that hard to get money they wouldnt waste it on arma????

Like I said they spend a large amount of time on the server. It may even be a hobby for them. I don't agree with it but some find it in their mind that they want to buy in game money. Never the less there is not rational in stealing it from them like a rat. I'm not going to sit hear and clog the forums with this nonsense. If you can't see the wrong in stealing money I can't help you. 

Maybe now I should start requesting medic? Knowing that lots of shitlords now are permed for this, maybe. This explains why many of the medics (I recognize them too!) never come when I'm dead......like EVER. (Forrest abbot, etc)

I always questioned why the fuck medics would not move much (sometimes, I know there are plenty of good medics out there that do :) ) outside of near the yards, and I always thought they were RPing, AFKing minutes maybe, but no apparently they were duping money. Shitlords shouldn't be mad when they get permed for that.

AND last thing I am not meaning to generalize medics at all. I know that for the most part medics are responsive and will make the best effort to come to revive you if available, I'm just glad that these shitlords are gone for this.

#snipezforchief2k17

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Snare said:

These retards duped 700m and never fought a cartel in their lives LOL kill yourselves!

I believe that's too far, even though you may be joking.

1 minute ago, Mooey said:

I believe that's too far, even though you may be joking.

Would you perfer me to say lynch?

These kids are selling money that they didnt do anything to get they deserve any text i send their way.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Tman15tmb said:

Fuck that, perm them all if they want to go around being fuck tards trying to dupe money for personal gain. We don't need those kind of people on our server or in our community. I don't give a shit if they are long time Olympus players or not. Hopefully this incident will serve an important lesson to you all. *Play stupid games, win stupid prizes*

You might have missed what I said. Everyone who actually did the exploit is permed.

Anyone who received money from the exploiters who had nothing to do with it had money taken out of their account or wiped. Many of them surely had no idea the money was dirty to begin with.

I find it hard to believe that many of them didn't know the money was dirty. Maybe there were some people who weren't aware the money was duped but I have good reason to believe people knew this was going on. The unfortunate matter is unless there are records of text messages or side chat conversations it will be hard to provide physical evidence backing up my point.

• Like 2