Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Do you know the clans?

Regarding this thread:

Any gang named after a real life terrorist group that is at this very moment murdering innocent people, torturing soldiers/journalists and putting others in unlivable conditions has absolutely no respect from me, regardless of the players in it.

Clearly, from the few replies in this thread alone, several memebers of the community feel the same way. The best way to improve your image has nothing to do with side chat when most players will hate you simply because of your "funny" choice of name.

• Like 1

Yes to all met/engaged.

I'm in KI.

Which do you prefair[prefer]?: KI for life of course, but after that I love fighting Burban, and I think some of the ISIS and Nerdz guys are hilarious.

Why?: Fighting Burban is a blast. (When ban hammers aren't being thrown about) Because I know if we fuck up we're going to get punished and if they fuck up we won't show any mercy.

Which do you hate the most?: KI

Why?: Cause I'm in our teamspeak and there is nothing like seeing the trainwreck before it happens. What? Did you want me to trash talk :(

Random player shout outs: Lincoln Williams seems to be new on the server and is showing some serious gunplay.