Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Server Rule Update 6/3/2017 - War

Chapter 22: War

Hide contents
  1. War is something that gangs can participate in by having a Rank 4+ member of one gang using Windows key on another rank 4+ member of another gang and selecting "Declare War."
    1. Once done, the other Rank 4+ member will get a notification to accept or decline the war. Should he accept, all members of both gangs should get a notification that they are at war as well as what gang they are at war with.
    2. Any gang can end a war at will.
  2. When gangs are at war, they will see their warring enemies name's in red. If you are in a gang and you see someone's name in red, you may kill them WITHOUT engagement whether they are on foot or in a vehicle. This applies to all weapons, including explosives.
  3. The war system will reward individuals with points based on the kills they get on enemy warring gangs. The amount of points varies based on the loadout of the person who dies, the loadout of the person who killed them, and the distance between the two.
    1. These points will in the future be used to buy equipment you can't otherwise buy, such as ammo for some of the BW weapons, CSAT clothing, etc.
    2. There is also a scoring system and a Gang K/D that is recorded. At this time it isn't displayed but it IS being tracked. It will be displayed in the future.
    3. Since this gives you points that will be of tangible benefit, this also means you will be banned if you're found abusing the system to farm points illegitimately.
14 minutes ago, McDili said:

1. When gangs are at war, they will see their warring enemies name's in red. If you are in a gang and you see someone's name in red, you may kill them WITHOUT engagement whether they are on foot or in a vehicle. This applies to all weapons, including explosives.

Vigilante?

I think that warring is bugged rn. I started a war with incarnate and all of their names were red but then I soft logged and when I logged back they were not at war with me anymore but people in my gang that have not logged off since we started the war were still at war. So to make it short when u log off and log back in the war doesn't stay. Also you can invite your own gang members to war and be at war with people in your gang. @Jesse

6 minutes ago, 3 Rip said:

I think that warring is bugged rn. I started a war with incarnate and all of their names were red but then I soft logged and when I logged back they were not at war with me anymore but people in my gang that have not logged off since we started the war were still at war. So to make it short when u log off and log back in the war doesn't stay. Also you can invite your own gang members to war and be at war with people in your gang. @Jesse

Can you save me the time and give me your player id? ;D

Guest G.O.A.T.
6 minutes ago, 3 Rip said:

Also you can invite your own gang members to war and be at war with people in your gang.

Doesn't sound like anyone would ever exploit that

55 minutes ago, McDili said:

Hide contents
  2. When gangs are at war, they will see their warring enemies name's in red. If you are in a gang and you see someone's name in red, you may kill them WITHOUT engagement whether they are on foot or in a vehicle. This applies to all weapons, including explosives

So are we allowing Titans without text?

2 hours ago, Jesse said:

One of you seems to be joking while one seems serious. Either way you both seem retarded. DB as in Database.......

..... :FeelsBad:

You shouldn't call it by the name of a gang. It's kind of confusing. I'm not smart enough to think about things this complex.................... lol

2 hours ago, Jesse said:

Sorry, as someone whos done a lot of networking in school. As in the electonric one, not the friends one. Lets be real... me having friends.. I assume people understand networking/database terms when used as such.

See. I haven't done that shit. Sounds cool, but haven't done any networking, friends or electronic for that matter, but yeah, I just assumed you were shittin on em cause you were since they sort of fucked over kidneys for everyone... lol

6 hours ago, 3 Rip said:

So on further testing, the soft log bug that makes the names not red anymore is because you goofs warred your own gang. It doesn't actually do that for a normal gang A vs Gang B scenario. Your gang is just fucked now.

2 hours ago, McDili said:

So on further testing, the soft log bug that makes the names not red anymore is because you goofs warred your own gang. It doesn't actually do that for a normal gang A vs Gang B scenario. Your gang is just fucked now.

Lol unlucky

2 hours ago, Jesse said:

A server restart or all players that were online at the time in both gangs soft logging should fix any issues...

Thanks m8