Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

General question about an arrest

As in every role play situation when someone wants to raise their voice when im trying to tell them something or cut me off when im trying to do my job on the server then i have to try and stay in role play and if not then im not going to listen to someone and ill proceed to my processing but i will say since this was a rinky dink reason he was cutting everything i say off because i didnt say im an apd officer after he was looking right at me and hiding i got mad at the end of the process to try and get him to listen but i apologized and he was ok with it.Ricky Spanish i get yelled at all day and if i raise my voice or do anything wrong ill apologize and as i told you i have expressed myself on the server and i carry myself as a better person that you promoted me to be and im very aware of the rules as to show that im in the apd.When im wrong ill apologize just as if you have a job and do something wrong or a girlfriend then you have to keep on the right side of the road.Just let us do our job and if we do something wrong then just tell us one time not 50 billion blue times over and over when im trying to talk and you cant throw a rock in a pond and expect to get grass so dont expect me to be perfect.