RambleR

How did you choose your gamer tag thread

Title says it all, just curious what made yall pick the name you currently use.

Random words ;) My first which I joined MC with was Right Angled Pencil, ever since then, new session a new word.

When I first joined the server I played under my real name lol . So a group of my friends just gave me this name to change it to which is now BlackJack.

When my brother passed, his nickname was Rambler. Stuck with it ever since xD

• Like 6

When I first started the server I was in a gang with a group of friends called The Turtle Men, our tags were Turtle, so I got Turtle Chris

Just now, BobsYourAuntie said:

Because I'm really creative I looked at my birth certificate.

Wow we should meet up some time. I'm just as creative 

• Like 1

I started up my own part time business Tattooing and called it RogueMK Inks, the MK bit stands for my hometown Milton Keynes! 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, William 'Daniel' Wallace said:

Wow we should meet up some time. I'm just as creative 

Don't know about meeting up. Can't trust those Scott's 

• Like 1

I joined an Arma 2 DayZ mod (Alpha Server US 19--) server when I first got my Dell PC when I was 13/14, and if you didn't know your default arma name is the first 5 characters of your PC's name. My Pc's name was Main so ever since then I have stuck with it :D 

• Like 1

Ham is my favorite food.

• Like 2

my original name was Alohadankbar on steam bc of a gay streamer saying Allah Akbar wrong. Then i found the filthy frank ravioli ravioli whats in the POCKETOLi video and i put that was my name and never changed it.

I used to be really into breaking bad. The corrupt lawyer in that show was named 'Saul Goodman'. Before I joined any factions on Olympus I would RP as a Lawyer to help people free of their crimes.

Shoutout to @AbuNasir @heyday my co-attorney B)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Goodman said:

I used to be really into breaking bad. The corrupt lawyer in that show was named 'Saul Goodman'. Before I joined any factions on Olympus I would RP as a Lawyer to help people free of their crimes.

Shoutout to @RandySavage @heyday my co-attorney B)

Don't forget J. Pinker @Twix

• Like 1

I played a bunch of tf2 with a friend that made horrible puns, and he once said to me "They should call you Pledge because your are mopping the floors with that sniper". I am too lazy to change it now

• Like 2

My dad got me into gaming when I was six. His gamertag was Maj. Maverick because he was really into Top Gun and he as a major on his milsim server. 

I overall just really enjoyed the name Rex, so me being the smart ass that I am I made sure that I had a higher rank than my dad, so I went with Commander to get Cmdr. Rex. 

Overtime I really never liked the way it was abbreviated so I changed it to Cmdr_Rex then TheCmdrRex finally several years ago. Haven't changed it since.

• Like 2

My brothers called me Dean as a nickname for about 6 years and then when I finally started playing games, I went with Dean to start. After a while, I thought it was kind of generic, so I changed. One of my friends helped me out a little cause he called me a dingus for a while before I changed my name. i didn't like the 'i' in dingus much, so I changed it to an a, to get Dangusdean. Stuck with that for about 4 years now and never changed it.