Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

APD RANKS ARE A JOKE

17 minutes ago, king lee said:

@G.O.A.T. remove me from cop please I never cared for cop anyways 

stop acting like a lil bitch you did a post on another forum account bcs you didn't want anyone to know it was you and now that you got exposed ur acting like a lil kid saying u don't give a fuck if you actually didn't give a fuck you wouldn't even be posting so just stfu and stop complaining

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, rp slayer said:

stop acting like a lil bitch you did a post on another forum account bcs you didn't want anyone to know it was you and now that you got exposed ur acting like a lil kid saying u don't give a fuck if you actually didn't give a fuck you wouldn't even be posting so just stfu and stop complaining

I don’t care I wasn’t the guy that typed it up I posted it because I didn’t care if anyone found out it was me and I agreed with him he didn’t want to post it because he didn’t want people to know who he was I don’t even play cop enough to get my weekly hours so why would I care about corproal ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, king lee said:

I wasn’t the one that typed this up I just posted it because I don’t give a fuck about cop if I actually I have put in time or tried I just played it for money because it’s boring as fuck it’s just the person that did couldn’t use a different ip I guess using a old email of mine fucked me over i actually disagree with the part about falcon,3 rip and kyle but it’s true there is a ton of PO’s that grinded for a long ass time just to quit 

3 reasons why you didn't or ever will get corp

1. you don't care about cop 

2. you don't care about cop

3. you don't care about cop

if you want to be corp then rp well and dont be a toxic fuck 

2 hours ago, Prime rib said:

I’m gonna get a lot of shit for this but the apd is a fucking joke I’ve watched tons of PO’s grind for nothing. Basically anyone can get PO but corporal on the other hand is bull shit, sure you have a few corprols that actually grinded such as deputy dog,hawk,hadi,deadpool,dangus, chris gg,falcon. I might have left a few out but for every corporal that truly had to grind for there shit you have a dustin,lunchbox, tiger,scream, 3 rip,ron,wong,superior, struggle bus, Egnazio,kyle corporals that are either inactive as fuck or just got corporal because they are friends with sergeants or other senior apd,the apd has gotten to a point where very few seniors will even play with the deputy’s and PO’s there normally in a unit channel stacked with corporals or other senior apd, or they will be sitting in a little channel known as the prime rib steakhouse which legend has it that if you are able to guess the password to it you will automatically get the rank of corporal. I do have to give props to the sergeants that do actually play with PO’s and Deputies but it is a very rare sight to see. There are so many Po’s that grind like a motherfucker just to quit apd because they watch a guy with significantly less hours than is typical of a corporal, and are only promoted due to bias within the senior ranks. corporal when they have wasted hundreds of hours for nothing   

THANK YOU FOR READING MY SHIT POST

I will be surprised if this post is not taken down, this is my opinion and I think it is something the apd need to fix or at least address.

I could be wrong about a corporal or so but it is pure bullshit that most of these people just got corporal for either being in a certain gang or a senior being bias because they are friends.              

If you reallly want to know, out of every cpl and senior we have... i was/am the only one who got cpl/senior apd because of who i knew*. Most cpls have more APD time than me and i was an LT.. The current roster Goat has is indeed true and every one of them worked for what they have. 

Why you are not a Cpl.. obviously cant lead shit, expectations are dog shit, speak on topics you have no fucking clue about. Post on your real account and dont be a pussy bud. 

• Like 2
  • Kreygasm 1
  • Hmm 1
Just now, Metro said:

3 reasons why you didn't or ever will get corp

1. you don't care about cop 

2. you don't care about cop

3. you don't care about cop

if you want to be corp then rp well and dont be a toxic fuck 

I don’t want corporal though....

26 minutes ago, king lee said:

I don’t care I wasn’t the guy that typed it up I posted it because I didn’t care if anyone found out it was me and I agreed with him he didn’t want to post it because he didn’t want people to know who he was I don’t even play cop enough to get my weekly hours so why would I care about corproal ?

cared enough to make an alternate forum account

• Like 1
  • Hmm 1
41 minutes ago, hadi mokdad said:

Lie. I never grinded for my rank. All i did is bought a fly ticket. Had some power to know where @G.O.A.T. live, gave him a little vesty vesty visit if you know what i mean ;)

Inshallah brother, the infidels must be taught with the sword.

• Like 1

The greatest thing about this post is that there is so much shit on here that isnt even close to being correct. People lose interest or get busy. just because they arent the most active now doesnt mean that they werent before. Next time do a little research before making yourself look like an absolute fucking idiot.