APD RANKS ARE A JOKE

51 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

I don't get why people get upset about getting to corporal.  I played cop quite a bit back last year from the winter until the spring and put in like 160 hours.  I knew that wasn't enough even though I played with people in higher ranking positions because I didn't get the opportunity to lead.  Yeah, it would've been nice to get to corporal but it wasn't the reason I quit playing.  It also wasn't the reason why I played cop, it was to play with my friends and do cool shit.  I just got bored with it and wanted to focus more on civ life and real life more.

That wasn’t the point of the post I was it was supposed to be about how there is cops like officer sand man who has around 500 hours and has not been given a corporal test. 

4 minutes ago, Panera said:

I haven't pulled this card out in a while

deletefbpost.png

It’s too good of a shitpost it triggered so many people

8 minutes ago, king lee said:

That wasn’t the point of the post I was it was supposed to be about how there is cops like officer sand man who has around 500 hours and has not been given a corporal test. 

Getting roasted so you try and bow out saying "lol I was just playing retarded jokes on you"

• Admin
34 minutes ago, king lee said:

Rat

6 hours ago, G.O.A.T. said:

Now the fun part of this post.

King Lee

efdc51cdb392b5cb0172e68d484b59ff.png

Weird how a PO, who has essentially done nothing his whole career is attempting to roast some of our best officers. Let's start off with this:

You have 15k mins. You put in the literal required amount of time for your position. You did not meet your times last week. You DO have a disciplinary history. You have done NOTHING to set yourself apart from the rest of the PO's. No one identifies you as a "leader" or someone who is willing to go out of their way to explain a simple idea to a brainless deputy. You essentially, in the famous words of the majority of Corporal evaluations in the sAPD, are not "Corporal material". Do not think you can post on an alt account and bash myself, the APD, the sAPD, or ANY one of my officers. Quite frankly, if you "don't give a fuck" anymore about the APD, then quit or I could execute your blacklist whenever you feel like it.    Do you STILL think you deserve Corporal? 

I'll wait.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Moose said:

Getting roasted so you try and bow out saying "lol I was just playing retarded jokes on you"

How the fuck am I playing retarded I shouldn’t have posted it I wasn’t even the dude that wrote the post I posted it for my friend because he didn’t have a vpn and didn’t want people to know who he was so I told him I would just make a new account and go use my schools WiFi to post it then that shit backfired because I used that WiFi on the forums in the past 

2 minutes ago, king lee said:

How the fuck am I playing retarded I shouldn’t have posted it I wasn’t even the dude that wrote the post I posted it for my friend because he didn’t have a vpn and didn’t want people to know who he was so I told him I would just make a new account and go use my schools WiFi to post it then that shit backfired because I used that WiFi on the forums in the past 

"Dude I wasn't even really being retarded I was being retarded for my friend plz noban"

2 minutes ago, Kanger said:

Moose go back to buying ur mayo lol 22310439_1505211866234651_55050732866202

I hope you get deported back to shituania, btw I had diarrhea I think I drank out of your mom's dish

2 minutes ago, Moose said:

"Dude I wasn't even really being retarded I was being retarded for my friend plz noban"

I hope you get deported back to shituania, btw I had diarrhea I think I drank out of your mom's dish

When you put it that way it was pretty autistic 

8 hours ago, king lee said:

I wasn’t the one that typed this up I just posted it because I don’t give a fuck about cop if I actually I have put in time or tried I just played it for money because it’s boring as fuck it’s just the person that did couldn’t use a different ip I guess using a old email of mine fucked me over i actually disagree with the part about falcon,3 rip and kyle but it’s true there is a ton of PO’s that grinded for a long ass time just to quit 

12 hours ago, king lee said:

Wait.. is @sᴀɴᴅᴍᴀɴ the anonymous friend?! Mystery solved, ladies and gentlemen!

Wow, I've never seen more people against one guy xD Personally I feel if you are hurt for not receiving a test for corporal, you should probably leave anyway. Me as a cop, plays for the Rp and the better community, rather then on civ. However the people who have those ranks have truly grinded and proved they have the leadership and time to dedicate to there positions. Rip you hope it was worth it :/

More cops hopped on this then the channel stack xD