Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

APD RANKS ARE A JOKE

I’m gonna get a lot of shit for this but the apd is a fucking joke I’ve watched tons of PO’s grind for nothing. Basically anyone can get PO but corporal on the other hand is bull shit, sure you have a few corprols that actually grinded such as deputy dog,hawk,hadi,deadpool,dangus, chris gg,falcon. I might have left a few out but for every corporal that truly had to grind for there shit you have a dustin,lunchbox, tiger,scream, 3 rip,ron,wong,superior, struggle bus, Egnazio,kyle corporals that are either inactive as fuck or just got corporal because they are friends with sergeants or other senior apd,the apd has gotten to a point where very few seniors will even play with the deputy’s and PO’s there normally in a unit channel stacked with corporals or other senior apd, or they will be sitting in a little channel known as the prime rib steakhouse which legend has it that if you are able to guess the password to it you will automatically get the rank of corporal. I do have to give props to the sergeants that do actually play with PO’s and Deputies but it is a very rare sight to see. There are so many Po’s that grind like a motherfucker just to quit apd because they watch a guy with significantly less hours than is typical of a corporal, and are only promoted due to bias within the senior ranks. corporal when they have wasted hundreds of hours for nothing   

THANK YOU FOR READING MY SHIT POST

I will be surprised if this post is not taken down, this is my opinion and I think it is something the apd need to fix or at least address.

I could be wrong about a corporal or so but it is pure bullshit that most of these people just got corporal for either being in a certain gang or a senior being bias because they are friends.              

• Like 9
  • Hmm 2
  • Kappa 1
  • Downvote 1

I'll fill you in my guy, right. It may seem like the steakhouse gets you places but it truly doesn't. Everyone that is involved with Prime Rib has earned their shit before the "meme" was even a thing. The ENTIRE gang was revolved around being better than Prime. I my self, had continuous conversations with seniors outside of Prime Rib with what's holding me back, same goes for Dustin, Lunchbox, Wong. We all grinded for our ranks, no doubt about it, we all sit in that channel because we've all been friends for a very.. very.. long time. I myself, known @TheCmdrRex since BFO, before he was Sr, Before he was admin. I've known @Jordan540 since KS(Kavala Scats) Before he was even APD. We've all had the grind, everyone has to grind and to prove yourself, quite literally. You can feel how you want about the Steakhouse but we all just sit in there and fuck around on civ and other games, they don't go out of their way to help boost eachother, that would be bias and to be quite honest seniors know who and what seniors hang out with who a lot. 

Anyways, 
e013f6ab7e436403289d8cf9a9d732a7.png:)

Edit: Want more evidence that I had to grind out CPL and FTO?

90f40538c49cd173f288fac4eec4b19f.png

I had little over a 1,000 hours before I even saw the CPL test. I sat and put in up to 10 hours a day for a entire year, and finally was recognized. It gotten to a point where I thought I would never receive corporal, I had to go out of my way and gamble with asking with what's holding me back. I sat days on end, grinding and grinding hours and hours, and to be honest it's a insult how you think I magically just received the rank or any other rank with the Steakhouse. So please, stop, and if you are having issues with the APD which it seems like it, this is not the way to go about it.

a533248500461824b27144a8a28ae9d2.png

• Like 6
  • Downvote 2
2 minutes ago, falcon said:

I'll fill you in my guy, right. It may seem like the steakhouse gets you places but it truly doesn't. Everyone that is involved with Prime Rib has earned their shit before the "meme" was even a thing. The ENTIRE gang was revolved around being better than Prime. I my self, had continuous conversations with seniors outside of Prime Rib with what's holding me back, same goes for Dustin, Lunchbox, Wong. We all grinded for our ranks, no doubt about it, we all sit in that channel because we've all been friends for a very.. very.. long time. I myself, known @TheCmdrRex since BFO, before he was Sr, Before he was admin. I've known @Jordan540 since KS(Kavala Scats) Before he was even APD. We've all had the grind, everyone has to grind and to prove yourself, quite literally. You can feel how you want about the Steakhouse but we all just sit in there and fuck around on civ and other games, they don't go out of their way to help boost eachother, that would be bias and to be quite honest seniors know who and what seniors hang out with who a lot. 

Anyways, 
e013f6ab7e436403289d8cf9a9d732a7.png:)

falcon your the only corprol that actually plays with po´s and deputys i have not once seen lunchbox or dustin playing with anyone other than jordan and sure maybe they grinded a year or so ago but they get corprol when there inactive.   

• Like 1

Alright time to educate some buds. 

26 minutes ago, Prime rib said:

THANK YOU FOR READING MY SHIT POST            

I specifically will deal with you mentioning @Wong and @Lunchbox  an @GoodDustin here since you mentioned the prime rib channels.

Wong was a PO since I WAS A PO IN AUGUST 2016! He had so many different issues that he had to fix before he could get corporal. It took him till sometime around May (When I got Sergeant) for him to even get the test. He put lots of dedicated and hard work to finally achieve the position.

Lunchbox isn't terribly different here either. He originally joined not too long after I received PO. He had issues with inactivity and got removed a few times, But he knew how to RP. He knew how to take charge of a channel. Stuff that you yourself lack. 

GoodDustin. Oh where do I start here? For one: HE HAS THE MOST TIME OF ANY PERSON ON THE APD. He is just approaching 100k minutes. He also has been corporal 3 times before and received Sergeant twice (If I am not mistaken). So are you telling me that he hasn't earned it? He can RP, he can take charge. 

Just to further disprove your dumbass statement: The main Senior APD in the Prime Rib channels, which is @Jordan540, myself, and @Outcast, DIDN'T EVEN TEST THEM. You also forget that patrol officers need a sign off from an LT AND a Dep chief before they can get even a test for corporal. 

A little piece of advice since I know exactly who you really are: Time in grade doesn't mean jack shit when you can't even make the weekly times that a corporal is required to put it. A lack of leadership in channels also doesn't place you there. You aren't guaranteed corporal. It is not given to people automatically. Hours on APD don't mean shit if you lack the cognition to even handle the actual responsibilities of a corporal.  

• Like 11

This has to be a meme. These people you have mentioned all joined the server like 1-2 years ago and have been playing cop for a long time, probably even before you joined this server whoever you might be.

• Like 2
Guest G.O.A.T.
1 hour ago, Prime rib said:

Basically anyone can get PO but corporal on the other hand is bull shit

This is correct. Any swinging dick can get PO, Corporal on the other hand requires you to have the brain capacity to be able to lead a group of lower ranking officers. 

sure you have a few corprols that actually grinded such as deputy dog,hawk,hadi,deadpool,dangus, chris gg,falcon

The Corporals listed above have some of the highest times for their positions.

I might have left a few out but for every corporal that truly had to grind for there shit you have a dustin,lunchbox, tiger,scream, 3 rip,ron,wong,superior, struggle bus, Egnazio,kyle corporals that are either inactive as fuck or just got corporal because they are friends with sergeants or other senior apd

Now this comment, wew. This will be where I really have to end your career """Prime rib""".

Dustin - Has the most time of any cop, ever.

Lunchbox - I literally couldn't tell you who he was prior to Corporal. Kids got 20k mins, no disciplinary history.

Tiger - Unquestionably one of the best leaders we have on this server. He may be low on the mins in relation to say, Dustin/Falcon, but he's got what's required of the positon.

Scream - Same boat as Tiger, a great leader and one of our more active Corporals. 

3rip - Are you shitting me? Kid has been around for the basic entirety of the server. Knows his shit, and is easily a top leader on civ/cop. No question.

Ron - lives in canada

Wong - @Corporal_Moob promoted Wong because he drew something on the map in game portraying some asian fantasy of his. In all seriousness, Wong knows his shit and keeps to himself. Has a literal fuck ton of time played on APD, almost 1k hours.

Superior - Been here a long time, has consistently shown himself to be someone who knows the rules. Good leader.

Strugglebus - Now don't call me a lapdog, but she has quietly been one of our more active Corporals who is willing to teach deputies (and her fellow lapdogs) the ropes. Really don't get how this one ended up on your list here. Has well over the required time as Corporal and literally no disciplinary history.

Egnazio - Plays with anyone. Not *very* toxic but just enough. Was one of our more active Corporals until he had to take a step back. Great kid.

Little Kyle - The epitome of someone who just wants to help. If you've got a question, he will answer it or will find someone who can. Was insanely active at one point, but has taken a step back.

TLDR for Corps: Everyone you listed has their strengths and weaknesses, sAPD's personal beliefs don't matter. If you will do well in the position, you will get it. Period. We have easily  the most unique and diverse sAPD this server has ever seen, and that is not even a debate. 

the apd has gotten to a point where very few seniors will even play with the deputy’s and PO’s there normally in a unit channel stacked with corporals or other senior apd

This is just markedly false. We as a sAPD are the most active this server has ever seen, bar none. We do not like playing with our main accounts in TS (the majority of us) and you can find us on alts, playing AS DEPUTY OR PO, rolling with you guys. @TheRealKyle and myself have recently been doing this to a greater extent. 

or they will be sitting in a little channel known as the prime rib steakhouse which legend has it that if you are able to guess the password to it you will automatically get the rank of corporal.

I don't even know what to say to this. Like, what are you thinking? In what world would this ever work?

There are so many Po’s that grind like a motherfucker just to quit apd because they watch a guy with significantly less hours than is typical of a corporal, and are only promoted due to bias within the senior ranks. corporal when they have wasted hundreds of hours for nothing   

Here's the problem bud, you can grind all you want as PO. Let me make this next part crystal clear: You must set yourself apart from the other PO's to get promoted. Corporal is not just a position where you meet the time requirement, take an easy test, then get the tags. That is not how it works, or ever will for that matter. If you have wasted "hundreds of hours" and do not have Corporal. Come talk to me or your LT. We'll tell you what you need to improve on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the fun part of this post.

King Lee

efdc51cdb392b5cb0172e68d484b59ff.png

Weird how a PO, who has essentially done nothing his whole career is attempting to roast some of our best officers. Let's start off with this:

You have 15k mins. You put in the literal required amount of time for your position. You did not meet your times last week. You DO have a disciplinary history. You have done NOTHING to set yourself apart from the rest of the PO's. No one identifies you as a "leader" or someone who is willing to go out of their way to explain a simple idea to a brainless deputy. You essentially, in the famous words of the majority of Corporal evaluations in the sAPD, are not "Corporal material". Do not think you can post on an alt account and bash myself, the APD, the sAPD, or ANY one of my officers. Quite frankly, if you "don't give a fuck" anymore about the APD, then quit or I could execute your blacklist whenever you feel like it.    Do you STILL think you deserve Corporal? 

I'll wait.

giphy.gif

Took me 7000 minutes and a month and a half to get PO when I was told I was doing well.

took me 27000 minutes to get corporal even after I dedicated nothing short of 100% to be the best officer I could.

took me around 50000 to get into the senior APD and now a LT.

Even if I didnt express it I somewhat thought as you even though you're blowing this out of proportion. Took me to getting senior APD to realize just how much thought is put into the APD and APD players to make it as enjoyable as they can. I never expressed my disagreements in this kind of manner before I was senior for a reason. It shows just how unready you are to be in a leading position. Things don't go your way possibly because of something you've done or something you've not shown but instead of attempting to seek out what your lacking you decide to point fingers instead. Expressing disagreement in a civilized manner is fine and we respect and listen. What your doing is pitiful and again shows just why your not in those positions.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, G.O.A.T. said:

This is correct. Any swinging dick can get PO, Corporal on the other hand requires you to have the brain capacity to be able to lead a group of lower ranking officers. 

The Corporals listed above have some of the highest times for their positions.

Now this comment, wew. This will be where I really have to end your career """Prime rib""".

Dustin - Has the most time of any cop, ever.

Lunchbox - I literally couldn't tell you who he was prior to Corporal. Kids got 20k mins, no disciplinary history.

Tiger - Unquestionably one of the best leaders we have on this server. He may be low on the mins in relation to say, Dustin/Falcon, but he's got what's required of the positon.

Scream - Same boat as Tiger, a great leader and one of our more active Corporals. 

3rip - Are you shitting me? Kid has been around for the basic entirety of the server. Knows his shit, and is easily a top leader on civ/cop. No question.

Ron - lives in canada

Wong - @Corporal_Moob promoted Wong because he drew something on the map in game portraying some asian fantasy of his. In all seriousness, Wong knows his shit and keeps to himself. Has a literal fuck ton of time played on APD, almost 1k hours.

Superior - Been here a long time, has consistently shown himself to be someone who knows the rules. Good leader.

Strugglebus - Now don't call me a lapdog, but she has quietly been one of our more active Corporals who is willing to teach deputies (and her fellow lapdogs) the ropes. Really don't get how this one ended up on your list here. Has well over the required time as Corporal and literally no disciplinary history.

Egnazio - Plays with anyone. Not *very* toxic but just enough. Was one of our more active Corporals until he had to take a step back. Great kid.

Little Kyle - The epitome of someone who just wants to help. If you've got a question, he will answer it or will find someone who can. Was insanely active at one point, but has taken a step back.

TLDR for Corps: Everyone you listed has their strengths and weaknesses, sAPD's personal beliefs don't matter. If you will do well in the position, you will get it. Period. We have easily  the most unique and diverse sAPD this server has ever seen, and that is not even a debate. 

This is just markedly false. We as a sAPD are the most active this server has ever seen, bar none. We do not like playing with our main accounts in TS (the majority of us) and you can find us on alts, playing AS DEPUTY OR PO, rolling with you guys. @TheRealKyle and myself have recently been doing this to a greater extent. 

I don't even know what to say to this. Like, what are you thinking? In what world would this ever work?

Here's the problem bud, you can grind all you want as PO. Let me make this next part crystal clear: You must set yourself apart from the other PO's to get promoted. Corporal is not just a position where you meet the time requirement, take and easy test, then get the tags. That is not how it works, or ever will for that matter. If you have wasted "hundreds of hours" and do not have Corporal. Come talk to me or your LT. We'll tell you what you need to improve on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the fun part of this post.

King Lee

Weird how a PO, who has essentially done nothing his whole career is attempting to roast some of our best officers. Let's start off with this:

You have 15k mins. You put in the literal required amount of time for your position. You did not meet your times last week. You DO have a disciplinary history. You have done NOTHING to set yourself apart from the rest of the PO's. No one identifies you as a "leader" or someone who is willing to go out of their way to explain a simple idea to a brainless deputy. You essentially, in the famous words of the majority of Corporal evaluations in the sAPD, are not "Corporal material". Do not think you can post on an alt account and bash myself, the APD, the sAPD, or ANY one of my officers. Quite frankly, if you "don't give a fuck" anymore about the APD, then quit or I could execute your blacklist whenever you feel like it.    Do you STILL think you deserve Corporal? 

I'll wait.

giphy.gif

I wasn’t the one that typed this up I just posted it because I don’t give a fuck about cop if I actually I have put in time or tried I just played it for money because it’s boring as fuck it’s just the person that did couldn’t use a different ip I guess using a old email of mine fucked me over i actually disagree with the part about falcon,3 rip and kyle but it’s true there is a ton of PO’s that grinded for a long ass time just to quit 

Here man you want to be a Corporal without all the grinding?

Here is a quick way to do it!

Go find some lone Corporal ( go to kavala late at night sometimes you get lucky )

3 to 1 this poor corporal, take his clothing and gun..if for some reason you cant get the MXM just go buy it off the war point shop!

Wow! Congrats you are a Corporal now :D

• Like 1
  • Kappa 1

This is a remarkably terribly thought out arguement... The simple fact of the the matter is that the APD is probably at the best point it has been in years. Whether you did write this post or not you should really heed my advise because I was probably one of the most vocal people on this server about the failures within the APD. Since @G.O.A.T. and the other seniors have taken over the situation has slowly been improving. If you can not get corporal you are simply not "corporal material" as goat said. Its not like they look at someone who is working hard and knows their shit and says "I am not friends with them so fuck them". The seniors strive to continue to grow the APD so if you think promotions are based on such shallow attributes you are sadly mistaken. There will always be a reason such as low time, being a bad leader, or previous discipline. Which you my friend have all three. Along with this I really just want to point out your general state of incompetence. The list of corporals you chose to mention are probably some of the worst you could think of. All of them have either been members of the community for a long ass time or have some other outstanding qualities as listed above. I am probably the most critical of the APD in this community and see very few problems. So take it from me, piss off and figure out how to be a less shitty cop, thanks. 

• Like 2

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha 1
  • Kreygasm 1