Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked The Great Olympus Unbanathon

6 minutes ago, Nulliation said:

I was about to ask the same thing, beat me to it! I guess when you say assholery you mean harassment and such..

8 minutes ago, Creepy said:

I'm assuming this ban appeal is only for dupers? Not general assholery bans?

Mainly for dupers

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Creepy said:

I'm assuming this ban appeal is only for dupers? Not general assholery bans?

4 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

Recently we have put in place a system to give people who are "permanently" banned one more chance.  Basically how this would work is people who had bans for duping or exploiting physical items, virtual items or money will have the opportunity to appeal their ban and have it removed and in place have some restrictions placed on their account.  Hacking/scripting bans including bans from spawning money are not eligible for removal.

Does it say "general assholery"? Gary may decide to amend it later on, however the system was currently developed for dupers/exploiters specifically. As this stuff doesn't deter "general assholery" if you will.

5 minutes ago, DABESTeva said:

Coming back

You know it :D

Ill be back in 10 days but I'm off to Germany to see someone so I'll see how that goes 

3 minutes ago, Orgondo said:

It's wont, this unban is 3months too late. Everyones gone to college or just done with Arma. Gang Life will continue to stay dead.

Maybe not everyone but I'm sure numbers will be found + it won't bring gang life back but it might bring more fights 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Orgondo said:

It's wont, this unban is 3months too late. Everyones gone to college or just done with Arma. Gang Life will continue to stay dead.

Bingo.

Hopefully it will make some type of improvement tho.

• Downvote 2

Not sure if this will be added but I think people that were perm'd for something less severe than duping or exploiting should be allowed to be apart of this. If they are legitimately adamant about wanting to be reformed, and if they weren't re-banned for an offense soon after they got unbanned then I don't see why not.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jesse said:

Does it say "general assholery"? Gary may decide to amend it later on, however the system was currently developed for dupers/exploiters specifically. As this stuff doesn't deter "general assholery" if you will.

Hey, man. Like.. information is power. 

Guest G.O.A.T.

I love when people who don’t play civ say “gang life is dead”.

On topic though, I don’t think this is the route we should’ve taken on this issue, but I’m hoping for the best.