Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

You know what? I hope everybody in life gets what they DESERVE. I do not wish a good life upon everybody, God or whatever higher power should have some way of affecting peoples lives if theyre a fucking dick or not. Genuinely, I care about people who are cool if somebody is in general a nice person whatever I wish nothing bad upon them I actually hope they get whatever they are looking for in life but people who just treat everybody like shit for no reason should just die like or get mad at everyone around them IDK people should just not be a waste of air and if your gunna say someone is a piece of shit it should at least be constructive and you should at least know that person.

With that being said, heres the story of why I posted this..

I was dating a girl who did mad drugs and I didn't fuck her yet. I ran into a friend I haven't seen in a long time and he literally stole my bitch. A long time goes by about a year and I see the guy again and I decide not to be a dick because in no way shape or form could I have changed the way a bitch thinks and acts and if I was the dude I would probably smash too. Anyway he tells me he's sorry and we shouldn't hate each other or act weird over a bitch, then he tells me he actually did me a favor and I'm like how...? the girl gave him chlamydia and cheated on him within 2 months of dating and they broke up 

so anyway I think ALOT of knowledge can be gained from this post 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 4
17 minutes ago, RAYRAY said:

You know what? I hope everybody in life gets what they DESERVE. I do not wish a good life upon everybody, God or whatever higher power should have some way of affecting peoples lives if theyre a fucking dick or not. Genuinely, I care about people who are cool if somebody is in general a nice person whatever I wish nothing bad upon them I actually hope they get whatever they are looking for in life but people who just treat everybody like shit for no reason should just die like or get mad at everyone around them IDK people should just not be a waste of air and if your gunna say someone is a piece of shit it should at least be constructive and you should at least know that person.

With that being said, heres the story of why I posted this..

I was dating a girl who did mad drugs and I didn't fuck her yet. I ran into a friend I haven't seen in a long time and he literally stole my bitch. A long time goes by about a year and I see the guy again and I decide not to be a dick because in no way shape or form could I have changed the way a bitch thinks and acts and if I was the dude I would probably smash too. Anyway he tells me he's sorry and we shouldn't hate each other or act weird over a bitch, then he tells me he actually did me a favor and I'm like how...? the girl gave him chlamydia and cheated on him within 2 months of dating and they broke up 

so anyway I think ALOT of knowledge can be gained from this post 

Kind of a silly post to be honest. In life we all make mistakes. Someone was horny and selfish for a brief period of time, but the real problem with that scenario is your girl banged him and cheated on you, with your friend. I wouldn't even be pissed at my friend, I'd be pissed that this piece of shit girl didn't disclaim that she fucking had Chlamydia and not only kept it from you, thank your lucky stars it didn't matter, but kept it from your friend.

From this post I learned you were mad at the wrong person. She's the one that deserves the karma.

6 hours ago, I Am Fuzzy said:

I must be on the wrong website again

i wanted to laugh at this one but out of things lol

3 hours ago, Not Mac said:

look at that god tier grammer tho

i know i was pretty lit 

6 hours ago, Orgondo said:

Bruh you gotta stop making posts when you're mad fucked up

IK