Prime

These new briefcases are Awesome

Lmfao. Well it's either we make them untouchable where you hit them at high speed and die. Or we make them so majority of the time you can run over them and not be affected.. I think hatchbacks just have this issue mainly due to how low they are...

I mean if anyone has a preference please voice...

23 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Lmfao. Well it's either we make them untouchable where you hit them at high speed and die. Or we make them so majority of the time you can run over them and not be affected.. I think hatchbacks just have this issue mainly due to how low they are...

at cartels currently i am pretty sure just epi pens are briefcases, can we change them to some type of pen so we wouldn't have these briefcases?

7 minutes ago, Promethus said:

at cartels currently i am pretty sure just epi pens are briefcases, can we change them to some type of pen so we wouldn't have these briefcases?

What? All objects are now shown as briefcases. That won't be changing.

ohh yeah if u get shot out of an ifrit sometimes the whole thing blows up now or everyone in it goes down to like 30 health and all the tires are gone.

6 minutes ago, Zurph said:

ohh yeah if u get shot out of an ifrit sometimes the whole thing blows up now or everyone in it goes down to like 30 health and all the tires are gone.

I mean what would happen before? The briefcases still spawned? I assume it just wasn't underneath as much right?

Just now, Jesse said:

I mean what would happen before? The briefcases still spawned? I assume it just wasn't underneath as much right?

i see now at cartels the cases spawn on top of objects now, instead of being underneath them.For instance we die on a rock the y would spawn inside the rock and we cant get it. I think when some one dies now instead of the cases spawning underneath the ifrits where they used to spawn, now they try and spawn inside the ifrits where we get shot out because they are trying to spawn on our body. and making an object spawn in a vehicle never goes well. 

Yeah, we'll adjust it to detect if a player is in a vehicle and spawn it to the rear of that vehicle.

• Like 2

Just now, Jesse said:

Yeah, we'll adjust it to detect if a player is in a vehicle and spawn it to the rear of that vehicle.

idk if thats sarcastic. but if u can do that, that would be sick. Thanks 

2 hours ago, Jesse said:

I was laughing my ass off when that happened 800+ Kph

On 12/28/2017 at 12:31 PM, Jesse said:

What? All objects are now shown as briefcases. That won't be changing.

For what zurph said since they sometimes blow up the ifrit can U make them spawn a bit farther away or delay the drop time?

1 hour ago, Savage said:

For what zurph said since they sometimes blow up the ifrit can U make them spawn a bit farther away or delay the drop time?

We've already made them drop to the back right of all vehicles at the start of the month. Is there still issues or are you not aware of the change?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Jesse said:

We've already made them drop to the back right of all vehicles at the start of the month. Is there still issues or are you not aware of the change?

I havent seen ifrits blow up *yet*. Only time ive seen a vehicle blow up by a suit case was when a suit case came flying out of a blown up vehicle and landed on top of a orca and blew it up.