Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

what do medics not understand about "deny him revive"

retarded medic said ok that he denied him the revive, turn my back to him for 1 minute to try to fight off the other gang members and the medic revived him and i get shot by him. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Like 1
Just now, Khada Jhin said:

retarded medic said ok that he denied him the revive, turn my back to him for 1 minute to try to fight off the other gang members and the medic revived him and i get shot by him. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Poor medic control buddy, gotta do better.

• Like 5
14 minutes ago, Khada Jhin said:

If you don't want someone to be revived, and you want to be 100% sure of it, you need to babysit their corpse for 15 minutes.  That's the game we're playing on this server.  What that medic did was totally legit.

15 minutes ago, draMa said:

Then you can report him for not valuing his life. Win win. But yes they will try to sneak a revive, especially the lower ranks.

It's a judgement call, but if the sneak revive attempt is sufficiently sneaky then it's totally ok. The "not valuing your life" thing only kicks in when there's a gun pointed at the medic and/or you know for sure you're being watched by the players/gang denying the revive.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Ozzy Jones said:

If you don't want someone to be revived, and you want to be 100% sure of it, you need to babysit their corpse for 15 minutes.  That's the game we're playing on this server.  What that medic did was totally legit.

It's a judgement call, but if the sneak revive attempt is sufficiently sneaky then it's totally ok. The "not valuing your life" thing only kicks in when there's a gun pointed at the medic and/or you know for sure you're being watched by the players/gang denying the revive.

Yeah if he’s staring at the medic with his gun out is what I was talking about.

6 hours ago, Khada Jhin said:

Cuz medics gotta earn a living too. 

10 hours ago, Khada Jhin said:

Hit him with the "Revive (tags) only or die" :DDDDDDDDDDD