Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

csgo stickers

50 minutes ago, D a n i e l said:

If you ain’t @Heinz Gormittz I don’t trust your investment advice 

I don’t understand how your expecting to make a decent profit off a product that’s decreasing in demand and seems to be increasing in supply

there is no more supply, they’re discontinued what’s there is there unless someone opens the capsules that are like 50$ now and get one... people place them they’re gone there are far less of these stickers around then the tyloo stickers for sure. and the price on them finally settled . after two teams dropped out of this major for the same reason i’m sure no other team is gunna make the same fuck up in the upcoming years. also they’re nice stickers and the first ever ones for the club and they had a really good well known roster ready 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, RAYRAY said:

there is no more supply, they’re discontinued what’s there is there unless someone opens the capsules that are like 50$ now and get one... people place them they’re gone there are far less of these stickers around then the tyloo stickers for sure. and the price on them finally settled . after two teams dropped out of this major for the same reason i’m sure no other team is gunna make the same fuck up in the upcoming years. also they’re nice stickers and the first ever ones for the club and they had a really good well known roster ready 

I retract my statement 

57 minutes ago, D a n i e l said:

I retract my statement 

15 minutes ago, Rappy said:

Stupid

it’s always a gamble don’t get me wrong. this one is more of a long term deal for sure as well. you can’t go Very wrong though at least with this knowing what I just said above 

2 minutes ago, RAYRAY said:

it’s always a gamble don’t get me wrong. this one is more of a long term deal for sure as well. you can’t go Very wrong though at least with this knowing what I just said above 

im saying hes stupid because he blocked me on steam :(

• Sad 1
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Rappy said:

im saying hes stupid because he blocked me on steam :(

ahh... in all my years of computer gaming and all the friends i’ve gone through (alot of gangs, alot of people i’ve lost contact with due to us switching gangs) ive realized i’m always around for my niggas an always supporting them some people appreciate me some don’t it’s always easy to tell who’s worth fuckig with and who should be told to fuck off 

• Like 1