Jesse

Server 3 Hours - Fall 2018

Posted (edited)

holly crap, an actually heads up this time buahahah

kick everyone off server 3 and force them to play malden.... or is malden going to have restricted hours too. like the opposite of server 3

Edited by Theak

3 minutes ago, Theak said:

kick everyone off server 3 and force them to play malden.... or is malden going to have restricted hours too. like the opposite of server 3

Why would Malden have restricted hours... ?

it was a meme.
you rock jesse, thanks for the heads up this year this time.

5 minutes ago, Theak said:

it was a meme.
you rock jesse, thanks for the heads up this year this time.

uh huh. I also made it so you get a message when connecting to the server. Kinda easy to miss though...

• Like 2

I mean I guess thanks for the heads up but now it kinda sucks that I  bought a house on server 3. lol.

On 8/24/2018 at 4:58 PM, Sprinkles ._. said:

I mean I guess thanks for the heads up but now it kinda sucks that I  bought a house on server 3. lol.

you should have been around the last 2 times it happen. quite a few people were mad. you can get comp for anything you put in that server if that is when you work or sleep.
atleast thats what they did last time

2 minutes ago, Theak said:

you should have been around the last 2 times it happen. quite a few people were mad. you can get comp for anything you put in that server if that is when you work or sleep.
atleast thats what they did last time

How would I go about doing this.

support tab on the top and you can find a pull down for comp request.

i would add a picture of your assests that are on the locked server and then add it all up.
you should not have to prove that you work etc as that is irrelevent, that was your game time and now its not available.
then just reinvest in server 1 or 2.

they are usually cool but i hope they dont tell you tough luck.

if they dont help you ill help you, we can talk later but if you sell your houses ill try to help you get new ones 

dont loose alll your items though. thats time invested into the server, i mean if they deny you why would you want to stay and play right?

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 3:04 AM, Theak said:

holly crap, an actually heads up this time buahahah

how do I play malden? do I need a mod?

1 hour ago, NotElmo said:

how do I play malden? do I need a mod?

nope its a free map.

Posted (edited)

Ya I was wondering. They mainly refunded the last 2 times because of 0 warning. People who worked these hours or had class were refunded. The trolls using the server to just farm got fisted. It was nice to see all the rage of... now i have to try again buahaha. (I mean it is the reason tano failed it was used to farm, why do you guys think malden is a sesepatet data base)

If you need help relocating

12 hours ago, Sprinkles ._. said:

He said no 

I'll help you out. That's kinda shitty that you didnt get refunded though. Keeps you stuck on the server WHEN it's up, dictating your play time.

what I've seen is as soon as server 3 goes down rdm goes up on 1 and 2 from those players jointing not giving a feck.

12 hours ago, Victor A. said:

Damn, literally just bought a house on server 3, but I understand the need for this

It does help with low pop. They do not want <20 on any of the servers so taking down a server force's those players to join 1 or 2 making the population either higher for those or at the least so you can't farm. What ever helps the apd keep track of the cattle xd.

Edited by Theak

14 hours ago, Exeque said:

im still curious to why keep malden up but lock server 3..

Malden is a work in progress. It is a separate game at the moment. It should probably be called Olympus Malden Server #1 to differentiate. It is not supposed to be compared to Altis since it is a baby in early stages.

On 9/3/2018 at 10:25 PM, Exeque said:

im still curious to why keep malden up but lock server 3..

On 9/3/2018 at 11:20 PM, iamvaltrix said:

^this

Uh... what is your logic that it should be locked? We're not losing player population at night to it? If people do leave Altis to go to Malden, they are not "Safe Farming money"... we lock the servers due to player count being low to prevent safe farming and to help us maintain high on the server browser list for those EU players who may for some reason be searching for US. Also to keep the appeal to join our servers over others for those who may search servers at night regardless if EU... Malden has a low pop during the day, so what we should lock it during the day? Money doesn't transfer, regardless of what time you play Malden, it doesn't matter, you can't affect the Altis servers like you can farming money, etc on the Altis servers if one only has 10 players, etc.

1 hour ago, [RMC] Bones said:

need sever 3 up 24hrs

No... there would be no pop on it from 2am to 2pm...

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2