Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Gang Wars XII - Bracket FINAL UPDATE!

4 minutes ago, Sam1 said:

I fucking blame you. should of left the bracket alone but nooooooooooooo you have to change it because fuck everyone who isn't you.

You are actually retarded. Had i left the old bracket, TI wouldn't fight until the Semi-Finals. I had to regenerate the brackets in order to make it fair for everyone. 

6 minutes ago, sin said:

WOOT da heck is rng 

Google it. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
11 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

You are actually retarded. Had i left the old bracket, TI wouldn't fight until the Semi-Finals. I had to regenerate the brackets in order to make it fair for everyone. 

Google it. 

so basically in your eyes you made it fair by putting bw v ti the debatably worst gang and the debatably best gang together in first round. then after that it gives mango republic a free pass to the finals. I understand that its RNG but you should of just left it. 

• Downvote 2
Just now, Sam1 said:

so basically in your eyes you made it fair by putting bw v ti the debatably worst gang and the debatably best gang together in first round. then after that it gives mango republic a free pass to the finals. I understand that its RNG but you should of just left it. 

ITS RNG STOP CRYING

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Sam1 said:

Sam, one more post and you are going to be DQ'd. I swear on me mum. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
Guest Excision
13 minutes ago, Sam1 said:

you know what Peter I blame you for everything. 

lmao why are you so scared of TI ? like this is a public event for fun. You aren't fighting for anything besides in game money so why not just have fun with it??

5 minutes ago, Excision said:

lmao why are you so scared of TI ? like this is a public event for fun. You aren't fighting for anything besides in game money so why not just have fun with it??

Not scared, looking forward to it. Had Prime first round like 3 GW in a row, so I'm ready for TI now!

• Like 1