Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Sup. Keystone here. I'll keep it brief.

2000+ hours in Arma 2, 500 in Arma 3. I fly good. I have very little Altis Life experience, looking to learn. I'm making more progress than I ever have in my previous attempts, so hopefully I stick around this time. I've been robbed once already, but the bandits were exceptionally polite, fast, and professional. All they took was my rifle and my toolkit. If I could give them a Yelp review, they'd get five stars.

I'm still not entirely sure what I want to do yet, as I'm still learning all the game's systems. I'd like to give a grateful shoutout to Hyper223 for taking some time to teach me a few things already. I might give APD or R&R a shot, sounds like fun... but anything is cool.

IRL? 27 years old. I work hospital security. I stop psych patients and addicts from battering nurses half their size, usually with verbal judo but occasionally with real judo. My team relies on me as de facto negotiator. I actually enjoy paperwork, I speak ten code, and I love my job. If you're curious, here's a couple of work stories since I've got hundreds of them:

[Hospital Security] Famous or not, you're on a psych hold.

[Hospital Security] Educated does not mean intelligent.

Looking forward to meeting all of you, you lovable schmucks. Thanks for everything in advance.

Edited by Keystone Gray
  • Like 6

Thought this post was going to be about that shit Keystone beer, thank god. But welcome man, we’d love to have you on R&R once you meet the minute requirement. Any questions with anything just send me a message. Otherwise our support team usually has pretty nutty response times in the teamspeak. Look forward to seeing you on the server. Welcome!

Hospital Security seems interesting, I'm currently sending my application out to a college for Protection, Security and investigation's which would look good on my resume for when I try to enter a Canadian Agency such as Canadian Border Services Agency, but good luck to you man I hope you find a group that would love to have you while you stay here on Olympus and don't forget to have fun, it's a game ;)

• Downvote 1