Map Changes Feedback

In the latest update we changed around some of the Illegal zone locations. We are looking for some feedback to see if the community likes the changes that were made. Below are the changes that were made to the map.

•  Frog Factory was moved to the old Moonshine distributor 

•  Moonshine distributor was moved to the old Cow Manure field

•  Cow Manure field was moved closer to Sofia

•  Coke Field was moved a little more south on the map

•  Ephedra Field was moved to old Coke Field

•  Turtle Poaching near Pyrgos was moved closer to Pyrgos

•  Neo Drug dealer was moved more north of Neo

•  Black Market Heroin was moved back to DP19

Leave your comments and concerns below. If you don't like the changes explain why. 

• Like 4
37 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

i dont think anyone is going to do frogs anymore given that you can see the processing from the main MSR and its hella close to airport and athira so people will be there to rob every 5 minutes

The old frog factory location was right beside the air terminal and within like 400 - 500  meters of a very popular police HQ. I think it will help a little with the amount of times it is checked by the APD.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, OutCast said:

The old frog factory location was right beside the air terminal and with like 400 - 500  meters of a very popular police HQ. I think it will help a little with the amount of times it is checked by the APD.

yessir but the problem is that the old frogs pro was hidden in an industrial complex. That negated the fact that it was very close to APD because people could hide from the patrols very easily, especially hiding trucks because of the large overhead garages, canopies and containers.

Because the new frogs pro was at moonshine distrib. where there was virtually no chance to get into cover from APD patrols, nobody will take the chance (there is only one industrial shed which APD can very quickly peek into)

TLDR: the negatives outweigh the positives 

Edited by [email protected]
  • Downvote 1
43 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

yessir but the problem is that the old frogs pro was hidden in an industrial complex. That negated the fact that it was very close to APD because people could hide from the patrols very easily, especially hiding trucks because of the large overhead garages, canopies and containers.

Because the new frogs pro was at moonshine distrib. where there was virtually no chance to get into cover from APD patrols, nobody will take the chance (there is only one industrial shed which APD can very quickly peek into)

TLDR: the negatives outweigh the positives 

Do you think adding a cannopy or some cover would help against air patrols?

Do you worry about vehicles from the msr or air vehicles spotting you more?

• Like 1

I think coke gang hideout needs to be moved now cause coke is now a pretty short run and that gang shed is right along the MSR which isn’t the most ideal. Maybe move it to the other side and move it a couple hundred meters off of the MSR.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, RambleR said:

Do you think adding a cannopy or some cover would help against air patrols?

Do you worry about vehicles from the msr or air vehicles spotting you more?

Maybe adding a shit ton of trees around or maybe a wall to block the view and and you have to actually take time to go inside to look maybe it's just a little too much but that's my opinion 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Both my guy

He’s not asking IF you were about both but WHICH ONE do you worry about more. In my opinion, helis are more dangerous there as that area is not commonly patrolled by most cops in ground vehicles. 

12 minutes ago, Dangus said:

He’s not asking IF you were about both but WHICH ONE do you worry about more. In my opinion, helis are more dangerous there as that area is not commonly patrolled by most cops in ground vehicles. 

My guy, i worry about APD and robbers from both the sky and the road more 

Edited by [email protected]

not a big fan on the cow manure field, that run is so easy with a nice payout, granted on cop im catching alot more ppl there but i think its still a lil OP.
other than that seems to be ok, what i would love to see is a new pyrgos rebal. To attack is complete aids but to defend is so easy needs a lil bit of balancing, somethign similar to sofia's set up.

Another thing. It seems like moonshine is a super short run now. You also can have less risk if you own houses in any of the three DP's between new trader and processing. With the old trader you had to go a long distance from pro and also had more risk as lots of people travel across the area you had to drive. Now, if you just finish your run and travel to the east coast, there’s pretty much no risk considering no one ever goes over that coast. In general, it’s far too easy without houses, and with houses nearby it’s insanely easy money.

• Senior Developer
12 minutes ago, Homicide said:

I like the new setup to be honest maybe make more of a compound at frog pro but i really dont care i dont so frogs but the new ephedra field love it 

+1 on needing more stuff @ frog pro. I also don't do frogs but that looks like a super un-interesting place to fight now w/o the tower / buy hut.

• Like 1