Addressing questions from the players on Olympus.

Guest Ebzekro

Guest Ebzekro

get me 250$ dollar donation or i ban you!!! I am recording and i saw you break rules!! donate or ban!!!! (this is a joke ^.^ i really dont even know who you are i just like talking)

Honestly, never heard this one before surprisingly. It's more like, ill give you in game cash for donations lol. I try to explain that I don't do it for in game cash, but it's tough to comprehend why I suppose. 

#Ebzekroforpresident

Really though, I don't play with you a ton, but you are one of the more reliable players to play with if I get into a jam on Civ, only got to play Cop with you for a short amount of time but I'm sure it would be no different than Civ. Great guy, fun to play with, screw the haters. :)

Knives, you da man

Chief

I haven't been able to talk to you yet and thank you personally, I've been away due to a new addition to my family.  As an APD member, a moderator and part of the admin staff here, in other groups and as a community leader I know you will never be able to get away from the drama.  People love to try to start shit.

Don't worry about them.  Let them talk, thats what they're good at.

I really appreciate the assistance that you've been able to provide to Olympus.  Knowing that I'm going to have a place to play for a long time to come due to your support gives me warm fuzzies!

Hope to see you online & ingame!

I know Wheatkings. Honestly, if people's lives are better or they feel better with talking trash, then I don't mind as long as they feel better or good about themselves. I just wanted to clear some things up for the people that were generally curious about this. 

i stream all the time and I got zero from him. I feel ripped. Just kidding. What is all the fuss? geeze.... waiting for my dontaion.... not just kididng. I do need another heli though.... merry christmas.

have we played. All I see when I was a cop that you are wanted.... Never can find you...

O_o. Aye man, If your stream isn't connected to the website, there's no way I can know you stream :P. No hate. That's true though, I rarely see you when you play cop. Except for that one time when we were cops and you were practicing your flying haha

Ebs is the best. I first joined the server and never had to pick the peaches. He hooked me up and we've been chill since. We lost touch when I joined PcP but we let that slide and have good times whether I'm the criminal when he's the cop or vise versa. He's a good man and a good cop he's great with rp I would know i dealt 20 mins of my time trying to keep my illegal weapon (which I did not get to keep) but it was good RP ft Papamunski Eb and my self Kraken. The only favoritsm he gets is from me since he's the only reason I stayed on this server. Lots of love for you man! No homo