Jesse

Have you suffered data loss?

For those who have logged in over the last 24hrs it's possible you experienced what happens when a server is at 13-17 CPU cycles a minute... Even though we maintained about 30-45FPS on the server, the CPU is what is the scripts for database queries, etc. Data loss is eminent at this point.

Lost Player Data: If you have suffered player data loss over the last ~24 hours please create a compensation request. Please provide the last time you were online with all your data. Or at least roughly... As well as what server if you could. This will lead to the quickest compensation/recovery possible.

Pro Tip: When you're "stuck" at the loading screen DO NOT BACK OUT this is how your player data gets wiped. The database extension is simply taking a LONG time to return your data. Had you waited about 1-2 minutes instead of backing out to lobby, etc, your data would've been delivered.

Garages: We are aware of people who abused the servers slow response time to the database to get data that didn't belong to them and then sold those vehicles. Those people will be dealt with appropriately as decided by administration. If you have done it and want to fess up to doing it, please submit a ticket in our ticket system. If you have lost vehicles due to some other dickhead selling them please create a ticket and we will investigate who/when/what and get you the proper compensation.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, OTSPoTato said:

I lost 600k doing retrieve vehicles from my garage and bugged after a few minutes

38 minutes ago, Lucky8cue said:

My money and licenses are getting wiped everytime I enter the Olympus 1 Server.I've lost like 450k because of data loss.Please help!

2 hours ago, Jesse said:

Lost Player Data: If you have suffered player data loss over the last ~24 hours please create a compensation request. Please provide the last time you were online with all your data. Or at least roughly... As well as what server if you could. This will lead to the quickest compensation/recovery possible.

Gotta read what the man said

All 20 whatever people who submitted compensation requests for player data have been resolved. Anyone else who has lost data, put in a request and administrator will handle it when they have time. I'm off to prepare for Florida.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lucky8cue said:

My money and licenses are getting wiped everytime I enter the Olympus 1 Server.I've lost like 450k because of data loss.Please help!

read the fucking most...