Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Rest In Piece My friend.  

My god man I use to play with this man all the time. FUCK. My deep condolences to the family and anyone who was friends with him.

To everyone reading this. Please be safe. Suicide isn't a joke. 

• Like 1

I was about to go to bed... Now I see this. I loved that dude, Me and him were 2 of a kind. We were always willing to bend the rules just to have fun. Me and him were tight, ain't no rats with us. Gonna miss the dude. That nigga Takes me back to the Frank Castle days way back in early 2016. I have a lot more to say about this dude. But I just cant stand the thought of the above statements being true. I pray that they are not. 

But if they are 

You will be Missed!

:FeelsBad:

• Like 5

Started off as a toxic member of the community. I ripped his APD tags once and blacklisted him with absolute joy. He came back a few months later and had a serious talk with me for a few hours. I gave him 1 chance, told him that anything he messes up is a reflection on me. He took it seriously and grew a lot in the community after that. Got corporal and occasionally was brought up as a Sgt. candidate. A lot of people gave him shit for the way he used to behave and never wanted to give him a second chance. I was glad that I did. 

Cool guy once you got to know him. Sure he could talk your ear off, but we all have our quirks. Really blows to find out I won't hear his voice in Teamspeak again.

Rest in Peace. 

• Like 4

Didn't think this to be true at first, but seeing all this now is upsetting. Played cop with him many times and he always gave me a good laugh, although his music bot will not be missed he definitely will be. R.I.P to a fun dude.

2 hours ago, Crunchedd said:

Damn he must've tried to logout and accidentally killed himself @Jesse we need a confirmation so we dont lose anyone else

You’re a disgrace kid, get off the forums. 

R.I.P Socio, knew this guy almost pretty much from when I first started playing here, always was great fun to be around, o7 buddy.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
5 hours ago, CucumberJack said:

cares

2 hours ago, Crunchedd said:

everythings a joke if it doesnt happen to you

Just goes to show that some kids are too autistic to see when you don’t make jokes about something. Suicide isn’t funny so just shut up you useless retards

Edited by Redmer
  • Like 4
  • Downvote 1

Sociopathic started off wiping gangs that I was apart of in 2014, where we started to roast each other to becoming the best friends we are today. Me and him played together throughout his apd career and ventured off into civ life by joining each other's gangs, starting aurora together, to playing rainbow 6 seige and calling each other late at night to get on and play, he would text me memes and we'd make fun of each other, he moved to salvationgaming assuming to start fresh and after that was the last I've heard of sociopathic, my regret is working too hard and long irl and not having the capabilities to call him or text him or play seige with him and just make him laugh and happy. I'm sorry I wasn't there towards the end socio, I will miss you, you were my brother.

3 minutes ago, AAB said:

any reasons as to why he would take his own life?

Unfortunately, often times there is no one set reason that leads to suicide. I don't think its fair to speculate for his case, as there's a good chance we'll never know. It could have been something that was very recent, or it could have been something that he's been dealing with his whole life, or both. 

One thing that I'm sure of is that he's not the only person in this community that has had to deal with suicidal thoughts. It sucks to do alone, especially when there's shitheads who make jokes of the problems that people go through.

• Like 10

Sometimes people reach out for help, sometimes they don't, in the end it was their decision. I'm gonna miss him, he was a fun dude, people have their demons and sometimes those demons become overwhelming and they don't want to live anymore. All I can ask is if anyone has those thoughts to reach out to someone, anyone. Just remember Olympus, we may screw with you, make fun of you, poke at you, but at the heart of it, everyone cares about everyone. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Lucki said:

Unfortunately, often times there is no one set reason that leads to suicide. I don't think its fair to speculate for his case, as there's a good chance we'll never know. It could have been something that was very recent, or it could have been something that he's been dealing with his whole life, or both. 

One thing that I'm sure of is that he's not the only person in this community that has had to deal with suicidal thoughts. It sucks to do alone, especially when there's shitheads who make jokes of the problems that people go through.

i can say as someone who gets it alot, and came very close to doing it, the biggest cause is stress. it can just keep building until you are ready to explode. thats partly why i quit having an online presence for the past two months

Edited by KrispyK
  • Like 3
  • Downvote 2