Jesse

State Of Olympus [4/21/18]

47 minutes ago, Eazy said:

yeah pete, how bout you get out of kavala for once bot????

lol what

54 minutes ago, Azeh said:

They said: 

But most likely driving will remain shit. 
https://dev.arma3.com/post/sitrep-00215

Ah shocking. I don't understand how they didn't have each other test them or something and be like holy fuck this is different and ass.

42 minutes ago, PE7E said:

lol what

HAYCH FAN BOY YIKES

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

Ah shocking. I don't understand how they didn't have each other test them or something and be like holy fuck this is different and ass.

I like the fact that its harder. In a way its better because if you master it, you can win every chase youre in. But its also stupid to be driving a car that handles like a wet bar of soap...

• Like 1

4/18/18 @ 0330 - We have determined that the issue with performance actually appears to be an us thing. We did performance monitoring of the 3 servers throughout the entirety of the day and didn't notice any massive performance drops. We've spent combined a few hours or so looking through code and discussing possibilities. While we're not sure exactly where our issue is, we at least have a plan of attack. I just put in another update that has a lot of our "simple" code in it. Several client side things like the target locking, couple bug fixes, some player tag stuff. This update also will bring back the new map changes too. If this proves to work out fine, we will be adding the lottery system back in as well as the player stats updating. We will let you know as we know more...

I've locked this thread since it's going no where decent. Just the typical idiots comparing cock sizes and saying the server is dead, etc. Some of you which have "left" the game yet for some reason still linger...

• Like 8
  • TriHard 1

We have narrowed down the issue to two potential things. One possibility is the map, we're thinking that a few of the new objects that were introduced for some reason have introduced some fucked issue. The second possibility is how I decided to apply some textures to some NPCs. So we released with the full content update containing the lottery system, planes, etc back in. The "coinflip" option is still disabled due to it's network performance degradation we saw. We'll be optimizing this and re-introducing with our next content update. The ability to remove dead bodies is the only thing still currently disabled. We'll have an answer hopefully by the end of the weekend with what the issue was and then we'll be able to go back to doing normal content stuff. Sorry for the inconveniences. Oh, we've also fixed the gang garage pulling issue with this update.

• Like 7

On 4/17/2018 at 12:16 PM, MrBoonie said:

Guys what @Jesse is trying to say is he wants to have everyone donate their in game money to the boonie foundation this foundation helps adequate servers from crashing and dying due to Dedi issues. For 1 mill a day you save Olympus all sorts of ways. Thanks.

Pm me to meet in game.

Low key feel like you are saying if you don’t get money you’ll ddos the server 

9 hours ago, SHStealth_1 said:

@Jesse When will the lottery be back in?

Um it should be in? I'll look when I get out of bed. 

51 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Um it should be in? I'll look when I get out of bed. 

Pls stay in bed my bank had benefited from the lottery’s removal and u need to rest from all the amazing work you and your team are doing to improve server performance 

10 hours ago, SHStealth_1 said:

@Jesse When will the lottery be back in?

Works fine for me...
09df4bb8ad1f31e3376492f59b686a21.jpg