Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

4 minutes ago, Jester said:

Can’t decide... @Google or @MrBoonie??

You can vote for two people, but not that difficult to decide. MrBoonie went and tried being staff on some trash server (Forgot Name Already) and it failed. He doesn't give a fuck about people on Olympus, just being something on here. I on the other hand actually give a fuck about the people, I made a CQC Server for people to play on and to practice even though I get shit for it claiming that I sell IPs... I still keep it up. Boonie hasn't done shit.

16 minutes ago, Jester said:

Can’t decide... @Google or @MrBoonie??

Watch my next meme, you will decide after that.

10 minutes ago, Google said:

You can vote for two people, but not that difficult to decide. MrBoonie went and tried being staff on some trash server (Forgot Name Already) and it failed. He doesn't give a fuck about people on Olympus, just being something on here. I on the other hand actually give a fuck about the people, I made a CQC Server for people to play on and to practice even though I get shit for it claiming that I sell IPs... I still keep it up. Boonie hasn't done shit.

You are honestly the worlds idiot here on olympus, Soon you will see the amount of time and dedication I have put into olympus in the past few months, @Jesse can confirm, secondly I have donated tons of money to help Olympus, was on the support team (unfortunetly not anymore) helping people out, I did giveaways as far as money, I make meme's to provide entertainment and Ive been on this server nearly since it started. To say I "dont care" is by far an understatement, Just because I joke around and I left for a brief period to obtain a position I dreamed about doesn't mean I dont care or never have. 

Get your facts straight and do something other than a CQC server to which you have given out IP's for, also ..... why did you message ME in regards to exposing @zoomzooooooom for trying to get you permed? I thought I don't do things for community members?....

7 minutes ago, MrBoonie said:

Watch my next meme, you will decide after that.

You are honestly the worlds idiot here on olympus, Soon you will see the amount of time and dedication I have put into olympus in the past few months, @Jesse can confirm, secondly I have donated tons of money to help Olympus, was on the support team (unfortunetly not anymore) helping people out, I did giveaways as far as money, I make meme's to provide entertainment and Ive been on this server nearly since it started. To say I "dont care" is by far an understatement, Just because I joke around and I left for a brief period to obtain a position I dreamed about doesn't mean I dont care or never have. 

Get your facts straight and do something other than a CQC server to which you have given out IP's for, also ..... why did you message ME in regards to exposing @zoomzooooooom for trying to get you permed? I thought I don't do things for community members?....

Proof that I give out IPs? proof? No one has proof of me doing such a thing because there is none (Because I don't leak IPs). And fine you have time and dedication to Olympus doesn't mean you have the right ideas that it'll need to prosper. Kind've like how they one server you constantly spammed advertisement for and it went to shit.

Edited by Google
3 minutes ago, Google said:

Proof that I give out IPs? proof? No one has proof of me doing such a thing because there is none (Because I don't leak IPs). And fine you have time and dedication to Olympus doesn't mean you have the right ideas that it'll need to prosper. Kind've like how they one server you constantly spammed advertisement for and it went to shit.

You keep bringing up Salvation as if I owned it, I played a ROLE on that community, which yes I advertised to my supposed "friends" to come and enjoy their time, Regardless it was a server STARTING up with devleopment starting from 0% that doesn't justify, nor describe my mindset on ideas to help benefit that server vs Olymups, a starting community has more pressing concerns rather than if new runs should be implemented or if cartels should give gang's paychecks rather than a sell % for example. 

Your arguement is invalid and not reasonable and not true in any means, shape or form. You are outing people for your own "gain" in the running for civ rep, you concern yourself with your "campaign" and obtaining your votes YOUR way, but trying to pull someone down with incorrect statements and comments is not needed nor necessary. Have a great day google, and best of luck.

3 minutes ago, MrBoonie said:

Your arguement is invalid and not reasonable and not true in any means, shape or form. You are outing people for your own "gain" in the running for civ rep, you concern yourself with your "campaign" and obtaining your votes YOUR way, but trying to pull someone down with incorrect statements and comments is not needed nor necessary. Have a great day google, and best of luck.

You pull in the fact that I leak IPs when I don't you hypocrite.

1 minute ago, Google said:

You pull in the fact that I leak IPs when I don't you hypocrite.

I meant when people complained about being hit / ddos'd after joining your "CQC" server i believe thats a pressing issue in itself. Also in the support room's you insist on me joining your server over and over and over again, kinda seems like you want to obtain my IP. Regardless of the point you have NO factual information regarding me, keep my name out your topics/comments and fucking run your own campaign and get your own votes.

Just now, MrBoonie said:

I meant when people complained about being hit / ddos'd after joining your "CQC" server i believe thats a pressing issue in itself. 

No one does that...? Not that I hear of at least. I gain nothing from ddosing a player on my CQC nor leaking their IP except a loss of a playerbase.