Colored Nametags For New Players

• 1 year later...
On 4/23/2018 at 10:23 AM, Proxii said:

Honestly I like this idea obviously it has downsides. Like we came across some new players trying to do oil in like hatchbacks and what we did was we lent them our oil trucks and gave them cash per run so they got to experience plus got some cash. This went on for a week they got on their feet and now they are making cash. That’s a plus to it gangs could potentially have slaves for a bit to do their runs and throw them some cash on the side. Downsides are there like they get robbed and their goes your vehicles. Or they could be gang members one day just gotta look at it from all angles

Slaves 👍

• 10 months later...

i tend not to fuck with people if they say they are new so i mean it wouldnt be a bad idea, theres been many times i went to rob someone and they sounded so sad saying they just started the server and i end up helping them out and protecting them. Could also just make it a rule not to mess with the colored nametagged people unless the do something to you.

• Downvote 1
  • Senior Web Developer
12 hours ago, Frato said:

Isn't there a thing under someone's name if they're in the tutorial or not? Pretty sure it serves the same purpose.

Yes, I think your name is Yellow (or Orange? i'm colorblind) if you have the tutorial quest active.