Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked Express your feeling about how Olympus is at now!

mmmm I'm pretty sure I've seen a thread discussion regarding you being banned for harassment somewhere around here.

Im getting sick and tired of people rubbing it in my face especially you Wheatkings, just shut up about it, it's already stupid enough you permed Poker because he is a better shot than you and all of your other little cop followers, if your gonna be a Admin that's always gonna be the one with a Temper and have the ergue to rub things in peoples faces and think your cool, go to Asylum, because this place isn't for you neither is it for me if your here :P

Im getting sick and tired of people rubbing it in my face especially you Wheatkings, just shut up about it, it's already stupid enough you permed Poker because he is a better shot than you and all of your other little cop followers, if your gonna be a Admin that's always gonna be the one with a Temper and have the ergue to rub things in peoples faces and think your cool, go to Asylum, because this place isn't for you neither is it for me if your here :P

Damn the ignorance you have is unreal on so many levels. If you honestly think 1 person can 1v7 1 shot headshot every cop from 50m-500m you sir are dumb as shit. Oh wait I FORGOT THE PART WHERE ALL HE DID WAS NO SCOPE!

Alright, I tried to not say anything. Every time I see you involved in a situation you are constantly yelling rules at people "I'm 12 and you broke this rule and that rule, you can't do that as a cop, read the handbook, blah blah" Gets old bud. Second, don't you dare disrespect admins. Last time Hades made a post about people not showing the proper respect to admins, all you did was "why did you ban me Hades i get your mad, im 12 why did you ban me when am i unbanned" then you had the BALLS to make a status post about the SAME thing the following day. Dude you have 0 room to talk, matter of fact please go to Asylum. 

Yeah, Poker was a hacker, Simple. I mean I played against him on many occasions. most of the time he was just a Kavala RDM'ing scrub, and he was pretty bad at it even then. Now he 1 v 6'ing cops, 1 v 8's of us at rebel, Good shit Wheatkings!

untitled-3.jpg

• Like 1

I don't see why I am getting insulted. I have put in my ban appeal. We have already come the conclusion that me 'no scoping' people could be a spec bug. Honeybooboo, I don't know when I shot someone out of a Heli 1.6k away. So you're probably just talking shit. I had been in various gangs before I made my own, I was a lower rank and had no say, so you calling me a 'kavala rdming scrub' is dumb. I was just a lower rank in gangs such as AMS and R, and didn't have much say. Now I have my own gang, we make the decisions. So now I am much more in the view of shitters such as yourself, Moob. I also made only around 2-3 shots at that far away Warfare. You guys were mindlessly running out into the open, it was easy. I then was told by wheatkings I was being pushed on purpose and cops were running out into the open on purpose. Thanks for the free kills. You lot are very quick to judge, and now you have an 'excuse', its all perfect for you guys. I have made my ban appeal. So just leave it at that.

• Like 2

Damn the ignorance you have is unreal on so many levels. If you honestly think 1 person can 1v7 1 shot headshot every cop from 50m-500m you sir are dumb as shit. Oh wait I FORGOT THE PART WHERE ALL HE DID WAS NO SCOPE!

When you are Spectating someone in Arma 3, YOU CAN'T TELL IF THEY ARE ZOOMING IN!!, I HAVE BEEN AN ADMIN ON TOP EAST WASTELAND #1 AND 2#, AND WHEN YOU ARE SPECTATING PEOPLE YOU CAN'T TELL IF THEY ARE ZOOMING IN!!, and I don't have ignorance it's just the fact that wheatkings didn't even check the logs to see if there was a bust in the system to see if Poker was hacking and even if he was hacking he would have been banned along time ago, and btw you can't talk shit if all your trying to do is support wheatkings so you can be on his good side, but me... I could careless what Wheatkings thinks about me, because II don't care what anyone thinks about me infact it makes me laugh what most of you say to me :P

I'm not rubbing your face in anything.  You specifically stated that you'd not been banned before.  I simply stated that you had and it was for harassment.  I wasn't even talking about the one for 5 days for harassment that I just gave you, I was talking about the on Hades gave you.  This post was made days before you even received your 5 day ban.  Anyway, keep it up Benji and you may end up banned from everything too :D

I don't see why I am getting insulted. I have put in my ban appeal. We have already come the conclusion that me 'no scoping' people could be a spec bug. Honeybooboo, I don't know when I shot someone out of a Heli 1.6k away. So you're probably just talking shit. I had been in various gangs before I made my own, I was a lower rank and had no say, so you calling me a 'kavala rdming scrub' is dumb. I was just a lower rank in gangs such as AMS and R, and didn't have much say. Now I have my own gang, we make the decisions. So now I am much more in the view of shitters such as yourself, Moob. I also made only around 2-3 shots at that far away Warfare. You guys were mindlessly running out into the open, it was easy. I then was told by wheatkings I was being pushed on purpose and cops were running out into the open on purpose. Thanks for the free kills. You lot are very quick to judge, and now you have an 'excuse', its all perfect for you guys. I have made my ban appeal. So just leave it at that.

I'm pretty sure Travis already discussed this with you and I'm pretty sure you appeal has been dealt with.

Anyway this thread has gotten way off topic and as such will now be closed.