Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

New Ideas to Admins to make Olympus thrive again for both civ and cop.

Gent

if you dont have a heli with countermeasure flares your screwed tho right? ie hummingbird

I was thinking it might be able to be implemented with vehicle upgrades tbh.

You can sometimes escape with the hummingbird, I found the best trick to be to change direction and descend ASAP. Gettting below the treeline/buildings/ valley is ideal.

From my days on Wasteland, in order to avoid surface-to-air missiles, we'd always fly very, very low so that the pucker factor was extremely high. I don't remember any of us getting shot down while using that tactic, but if we were high in the sky, then we were guaranteed a missile up the ass.

Gent

if you dont have a heli with countermeasure flares your screwed tho right? ie hummingbird

i'm lazy so i'm only going to respond to this one :)

The hummingbird can be taken down by a PDW, if you were to use a Titan shell on a hummingbird then you're either a rich Altis lifer, an  idiot or inaccurate XD

Just curious as to why people don't like helicopters being used? Is it causing server performance lag or what?

its because it makes for alot more robbing from the gangs etc :)

I'm starting to get the heart breaking feeling that Homie Quan may be Rich suburban White kid. Which is disappointing, he was one of my favourite BurBan simply because of his Forum posts. Dayum..

I'm starting to get the heart breaking feeling that Homie Quan may be Rich suburban White kid. Which is disappointing, he was one of my favourite BurBan simply because of his Forum posts. Dayum..

it would be a christmas miracle if i was a rich suburban white kid instead of a poor college student.

• Like 2