Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Burban is always hilarious to play with. I have personally never had a problem with any members, but Ozzy knows he's my bb so why would I? But anyways, the lower ranks are very bad with aim from what i've seen.. also,  Stealth you still have yet to play with me! 

I personally don't have a problem with them... And for you guys that robbed, instead of running you should try and comply with their demands. This ALWAYS works for me... I may have to give them 20-30 percent of my profits but they guarantee delivery and sale of the product. I guess you could call it's symbiotic relationship ;-)

Well that's great for you. I had a deal with a higher up burban like the deal you have and he was still shooting at me from a helicopter on my drug runs. So yeah I'm a man of my word but not sure about them. Man I want to mention names so badly lol

Just a side note: for newcomers to Altis - avoid server #3 if you plan to make money.

But other than that, I liked a previous reply I saw: most of them are good and they play the bad-guy role well, but some of their members seem to be bigger assholes than their senior counterparts. I try my best to avoid server #3, because I know that I'm going to get bludgeoned by them, but that's BurBan.

Also, I laughed my ass off when I first discovered BurBan meant Burrito Bandits.

P.S. One of your members is an amazing shot, I was R&R and helping some guy out, who apparently had pissed one of your members off. Your guy took a shot that could have killed me easily, but he dome'd that poor bastard in one shot. GG Miracle.

I make money all they time at Server #3. Legally btw. Sometimes I'm killed fro my stuff other times they just take my vehicle. Most of the time I just sit and stand and say do what ya gotta do. Instead of shooting me take me hostage or something. It gets old having guys pop ya in da head and you just repsawn and got back yo your merry ways.

Yeah I'm boring I know. But want to build some cash funds up before I do some fun stuff. 

Burban is always hilarious to play with. I have personally never had a problem with any members, but Ozzy knows he's my bb so why would I? But anyways, the lower ranks are very bad with aim from what i've seen.. also,  Stealth you still have yet to play with me! 

Join our ts sometime and roll with us then! :P

• Like 1

They're okay in my opinion.

First encounter, they captured me when I was driving down the road in my offroad.

Second encounter, they shot me out of my heli at airfield.

Third encounter, me and my cartel met them at the shrooms field, and we had a big shootout, I took out one of their hemitt transports, and the rest of my clan took down a guy that dropped from a chopper, but they eventually outnumbered us, destroyed our chopper, and killed us all.

Fourth encounter, they shot me as I exited from my helicopter at rebel, and they later messaged me they weren't going to chop my chopper and all that good stuff. Long story short, my chopper was stolen by some newbie who has be re-noun for RDMing and fail terror, and they took him down and returned my chopper.

They follow the rules, and have little mercy to spare. (Which is expected for a gang, I mean, they aren't going to be nice.)

6/10

As someone who played with BurBan a lot, i must say, people only have hatred and dislike for them because of their history of mugging and robbing people.  Get over it guys, its part of the game, if it wasn't around then it wouldn't be Altis life.  Everyone should appreciate how much they actually do follow rules, and if you do break rules with stealth around, your gone.  To wrap it up, they are a good set of guys who form a good team that likes action, nothing bad to be said.

• Like 2

As someone who played with BurBan a lot, i must say, people only have hatred and dislike for them because of their history of mugging and robbing people. Get over it guys, its part of the game, if it wasn't around then it wouldn't be Altis life. Everyone should appreciate how much they actually do follow rules, and if you do break rules with stealth around, your gone. To wrap it up, they are a good set of guys who form a good team that likes action, nothing bad to be said.

Yeah I agree. Although I will say the friendliest one I met was BurBan Demon. He was pretty cool. Burban fugi is meh since he did rdm me for my hemmit but oh well it is just a game so I honestly didn't give a crap after a while

Yeah I agree. Although I will say the friendliest one I met was BurBan Demon. He was pretty cool. Burban fugi is meh since he did rdm me for my hemmit but oh well it is just a game so I honestly didn't give a crap after a while

Fugi sucks, jk, <3 u Fugi, have my babies.

Revising from my original post...

After assisting multiple members of BurBan through R&R, I've actually discovered that it's a good majority of them that are well-mannered and play the game in the proper rebel fashion, which is why they're called assholes: because they're good rebels. They have their flaws, yes, but everyone does no matter how much of a self-prophet they claim themselves to be. Wouldn't mind playing with 'em sometime and have some good shenanigans.