Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

tired of rdm's and admins doing shit about it

Just because a video is posted does not mean it will be an auto ban. There are factors that go into it when we issue bans. In a nutshell though, if it is obvious a rule is broken and it warrants ban we will issue one. If we have even a small amount of doubt we tend to try and play it safe so we don't punish players who don't deserve it. We also don't perm player right away, we try to give a chance by issuing small ban times to start and increase them as needed. Just because you don't see that a player was issued a ban, warning or some other type of punishment does not mean nothing happen. Sometimes if we feel the player simply needs a talking to them we may try that, if we feel they simply don't care and will do nothing but cause issues then they may receive a perm on the first shot. We try to be fair with each player as best as we can though.

just saying i have friends who have posted videos of many people rdming and combat logging an they are still playing today so im sorry that u took it the way u did but in my eyes it seems like nothing is getting done since these videos are up and these people that have clearly broken the rules are still here

The Admins have Hundred's of ticket's to go threw, If your not willing to be patient then don't ruin everyone else's day, we all have been Rdmed more than once including me I have learned to deal with it and Submit a ticket if necessary if not just ignore it not every server is perfect and no server will ever be perfect people will always break the rules it's just how it is   

Stop crying. Nut up. There are MUCH bigger infractions on the server than RDM that obviously need to be taken care of first. the admins bust there ass all the time with tickets and ill bet dollars to dimes at least 1/3 don't meet ticket guidelines and they deserve your respect and patience. take the RDM/VDM like a man and just move on, shit happens. 

Also its christmas time, Family time > Altis life. Deal with it

/end rant. /Throw Mic Into crowd.