Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Taser range overpowered?

45 minutes ago, Main said:

Taser variants of the weapon do the EXACT same damage but instead of killing you when you hit 0 HP they taze you, so essentially your point is invalid. So to put in in your own words "you had a gun battle", while loosing fair and square. If he had a lethal weapon you would have died. So in conclusion you loose both ways. :hmm:

Thats bullshit the MX tazer kills me in one shot without fail every time, idk if its a glitch but it isnt working how you say

• Downvote 2
Just now, Google said:

Mommy and Dady take away my computer? I'm fucking replying to you on my computer... k.

Could be your phone. Never know, but you still need to go outside. I bet your mom gay

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Sean1 said:

I want to know your guys thoughts on the taser range as of right now. I had an incident where I had gotten tased by an officer around 400 feet away from me while driving away from him. Now I'm not upset or anything. However it did really get me thinking if it's to overpowered? Here's the point of my argument;

The point of this is this thread is to find out what other people think about the taser range, and if it's too OP.

TLDR; The range for a taser goes wayyyy to far, and is definitely overpowered. Let me know what you think.

Taser's have the same range as they would if it was lethal. 400 meters is not a far distance for a weapon to be firing from, especially in arma. If a mk1 can shoot at ranges above 1km why can't my mx shoot from 400 meters? Thinking a weapon is op because it can shoot from 400 meters is nonsense. It's a rifle for crying out loud

4 hours ago, Green [W.W. P.M.C.] said:

Disclaimer = I think he's a little upset boys. he typed out an essay about it.

I don't even think you read it, it was just explaining the incident behind the post lmao

17 hours ago, Sean1 said:

Actually no it's not. Taser caps you at 10 health when you get tased. The cop could've tased me 100 times, and I still wouldn't be dead. It caps at 10.

Then get arrested, yes.

Than*

20 hours ago, Sean1 said:

If he had a lethal weapon I most likely would've gotten away

Dude if that cop had a lethal you would be dead. I drive around all the time in quilins and sometimes I get hit and live and other times I get 1 tapped and I’m always wearing a vest and pilot helmet. It’s arma man 

Edited by Aunt Jemima
  • Like 1
On 5/29/2018 at 4:33 PM, Sean1 said:

I want to know your guys thoughts on the taser range as of right now. I had an incident where I had gotten tased by an officer around 400 feet away from me while driving away from him. Now I'm not upset or anything. However it did really get me thinking if it's to overpowered? Here's the point of my argument;

If the cop had a lethal weapon, we could've had a gun battle. If I had gotten shot once I would've lost a bit of health but that's no biggie. It would essentially be a fair fight. However when a cop hits you once or a few times with a taser. You're done for. You have no other options but to sit there and reflect on life. I think it's ridiculous how an officer can tase you from that kind of range. It's personally annoying. I know other people have had these experiences as well, and you're hopeless because then the officer will roll up, and pull you out & restrain. If he had a lethal weapon I most likely would've gotten away. (Keep in mind he was outside of his vehicle). I know officers always use tasers, and that's fine. The point of this is this thread is to find out what other people think about the taser range, and if it's too OP.

TLDR; The range for a taser goes wayyyy to far, and is definitely overpowered. Let me know what you think.

So you get hit a few times you die with a lethal, with a tazer you get hit a few times you get tazed, yet you complain? Just saying...You should try cop and see how much it is needed before you bash it

8 hours ago, mentalgaming13 said:

So you get hit a few times you die with a lethal, with a tazer you get hit a few times you get tazed, yet you complain? Just saying...You should try cop and see how much it is needed before you bash it

That's not the point.. The point of it was the range. I shouldn't be getting tased from 400 meters away, that's too far. 

• Downvote 3
5 hours ago, Sean1 said:

That's not the point.. The point of it was the range. I shouldn't be getting tased from 400 meters away, that's too far. 

How is too far? It is a firearm with a different effect. They won't frag the tazer because you don't like getting shot.

https://olympus-entertainment.com/messenger/

17 hours ago, Sean1 said:

kid you keep messaging martin "are they saying anything" you're so salty that you got kicked suck my ass fag

3 hours ago, Sean1 said:

so so mad

17 hours ago, Jhin said:

nigga i already told u i was planning on leaving and said i could provide proof? xd

ur salty af that i called u a squeaker cuz ur like 10 years old and lie about ur age on the internet lmao

• Like 1
On 5/29/2018 at 3:50 PM, Sean1 said:

I plan on applying later down the road. For know though I'm enjoying my time as a rebel, making money. Becoming very financially stable. The cops were dealing with rebels, they should've used their lethal AR, I'd rather not get tased for some bs. I can imagine how satisfying it is for that one officer to think; "Wow easy money". 

The cop might have used a lethal AR if he had one. You dont get the option until corporal to have a lethal option and even then there are policies restricting when it can be used