Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

59 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

Exactly, if you can't buy the game yourself, don't be surprised when you can only do the bare minimum on it.

I’m a spoiled kid and my parents buy me video games and in return I do good in school

Cant say everyone’s parents haven’t bought them something?

Honesly most the vigis are APD rejects or to young or just dont want to deal with the APD and always have to play with different people , so they just be vigis with their friends.

rather they are APD or vigis Yall will still hate on both.

Just now, Carter01 said:

lol he's not 18 he's still 15 he was 14 in november did he really trick you prae retards???

shut up you window key pusher, they didn't ask for shit lmao

8 minutes ago, Carter01 said:

lol we both know you're 15 I don't have video or anything, but stop trying to cover your tracks. BTW you still sound like a 13 i have no clue how you arent blacklisted

You're literally fried as fuck lol

You don't have videos because it never happen'd, stop trying to attack others who actually are whitelisted to play, I bet you're blacklisted 

Edited by TheoryB
  • Downvote 1
On 6/5/2018 at 12:29 PM, communistjosh said:

Vigis are just cops that are too stupid to pass the test. Change my mind 

i can agree but vigi at least has more balls and actually cares about death cuz they lose something unlike apd where it’s like a fucking pack of money hungry retards with the main retard ordering his other retards to swarm like a chinese zerg 

asylum cop i literally hooked people up all day knowing what they had to lose laid back whatever ...  olympus cops will patrol in ghosthawks and tell you to carry a titan lil bitch and all try an get eachother demoted in the process like xd 

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

the other day I was walking down the street in kavala, no gear, and I get tazed. Whiled down for a good few seconds, I then hear the voice of a pre pubescent individual say "hands up or be tazed." safe to say vigilantes are a walking, subhuman diseases amongst mankind.

32 minutes ago, Storm^ said:

the other day I was walking down the street in kavala, no gear, and I get tazed. Whiled down for a good few seconds, I then hear the voice of a pre pubescent individual say "hands up or be tazed." safe to say vigilantes are a walking, subhuman diseases amongst mankind.

Just gay will do

or maybe, just maybe, they are just players that want to have fun arresting people in their own way and not be under the foot of the man (The retarded rules in the APD)

11 hours ago, RAYRAY said:

i can agree but vigi at least has more balls and actually cares about death cuz they lose something unlike apd where it’s like a fucking pack of money hungry retards with the main retard ordering his other retards to swarm like a chinese zerg 

asylum cop i literally hooked people up all day knowing what they had to lose laid back whatever ...  olympus cops will patrol in ghosthawks and tell you to carry a titan lil bitch and all try an get eachother demoted in the process like xd 

more truth has never been spoken

On 6/5/2018 at 1:11 PM, Nerdy said:

Exactly, if you can't buy the game yourself, don't be surprised when you can only do the bare minimum on it.

do you really think a 14 yr old can't come up with 20 bucks?

not talking about humble bundle: https://www.g2a.com/arma-3-steam-key-global-i10000043093018

• Haha 1
  • Admin
11 minutes ago, Merpfer said:

or maybe, just maybe, they are just players that want to have fun arresting people in their own way and not be under the foot of the man (The retarded rules in the APD)

more truth has never been spoken

do you really think a 14 yr old can't come up with 20 bucks?

not talking about humble bundle: https://www.g2a.com/arma-3-steam-key-global-i10000043093018

When I was 14 I was mowing lawns and making money.