Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

APD Handbook Update 6/11/18

36 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

1 hour ago, Pledge said:

can we @ who we are talkin about here...

@goat

@Egnazio

and then there’s the corporals who sit at pyrgos hospital or outside of bottleneck waiting for someone to give em a chance to join the fight

@hawk

@Mako

@snipeZ

@zoomzooooooom

3 minutes ago, Heathen said:

and then there’s the corporals who sit at pyrgos hospital or outside of bottleneck waiting for someone to give em a chance to join the fight

@hawk

Wait, I camp pyrgos air garage? :thinking-face_1f914:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Heathen said:

@goat

@Egnazio

@hawk

@Mako

@snipeZ

@zoomzooooooom

Not my fault people at the terminal fly straight to warzone when I chase. <_<

13 minutes ago, snipeZ said:

Can testify if you get chased by snipez you will be chased until that johnson is out of gas.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, hawk said:

Wait, I camp pyrgos air garage? :thinking-face_1f914:

Got a problem reading or something?

21 minutes ago, snipeZ said:

When gangs are trying to fight a cap, what u want em to do? Fly around 30 mins till their out of gas, to get tazed and processed (they miss the fight), wait for a armed plane or ghawk to lethal them (still miss a fight & travel to regear again), or go and hope someone kills or Titans the cops. None of the options are worth a shit when your gangs fighting a cap & now you have cops that we’re waiting for someone to have to spawn to return. 

3 hours ago, Heathen said:

@goat

@Egnazio

@hawk

@Mako

@snipeZ

@zoomzooooooom

90ef5707018dce50c6b979925fcef45b.png

I don't have the fucking time to camp that shit, nonetheless for you or your friends. Next time come back with some facts and we can talk.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, hawk said:

No, I've just never camped pyrgos air ;)

I was in the orca with you on cop, when we landed on top of pyrgos hospital, and waited for someone to pull a heli at pyrgos air to chase to wz. In your orca. With you piloting. 

Own your L’s lil bitch

• Haha 1
Just now, Heathen said:

I was in the orca with you on cop, when we landed on top of pyrgos hospital, and waited for someone to pull a heli at pyrgos air to chase to wz. In your orca. With you piloting. 

Own your L’s lil bitch

• Like 1
  • Community Manager
12 hours ago, Heathen said:

Tfw you're so much of a beta male that fighting outside of warzone is legitimately scary to you. On top of that can't really recall a time I've ever camped bottleneck besides mobile checkpoints or ever camped Pyrgos hospital. You can spout shit on the forums, it just makes you look like a retard when you name the wrong people though.

On 6/11/2018 at 1:24 AM, TheCmdrRex said:

Chapter XI - Illegal Areas

For federal event robberies/jailbreaks:

1. APD are not to enter the Blackwater dome and Federal Reserve dome prior to an active robbery unless:

Go choke on a bag of herpes ridden dicks.

• Haha 1
  • Admin
39 minutes ago, Lucki said:

Why though? I feel like majority of people think this means you can’t patrol the reserve. You can. You just can’t lock yourself in the actual dome. 

44 minutes ago, Lucki said:

If they are in a bag wouldn't you not be actually touching them, and wouldn't they be detached? If they are detached I doubt the virus would still be active, and you might as well be choking on a bag of rocks, but wouldn't it be hard to fit it all if there is a large amount in the bag? These are the real questions that need to be asked.

Edited by [W] Killer
22 minutes ago, Dante said:

Why though? I feel like majority of people think this means you can’t patrol the reserve. You can. You just can’t lock yourself in the actual dome. 

To be fair, the best reasoning presented for the change mentioned above was “There’s no reason to be there”, when in fact there are a multitude of reasons to be there. Seems a bit cancer for an event cops *already* struggle at.

• Admin
18 minutes ago, a overweight giant retard said:

To be fair, the best reasoning presented for the change mentioned above was “There’s no reason to be there”, when in fact there are a multitude of reasons to be there. Seems a bit cancer for an event cops *already* struggle at.

It was only brought up because it was becoming a slight issue just like at BW when we had that issue when you were still Chief. Cops were starting to lock themselves in the dome before a fed. It’s the same principle as the BW. They still have every right to patrol the entire fed as much as they please. If the dome wasn’t locked behind them it would be different, but they’re still free to patrol and hide anywhere else they really want. 

Granted, I know BW was because they could defuse from the inside but it still has the same basic principle. Just to prevent the very few from abusing it is all because cops can actually lock themselves in the bomb room itself before this was implemented. Which would then be equivalent to the BW issue we had back then. 

28 minutes ago, Dante said:

It was only brought up because it was becoming a slight issue just like at BW when we had that issue when you were still Chief. Cops were starting to lock themselves in the dome before a fed. It’s the same principle as the BW. They still have every right to patrol the entire fed as much as they please. If the dome wasn’t locked behind them it would be different, but they’re still free to patrol and hide anywhere else they really want. 

Granted, I know BW was because they could defuse from the inside but it still has the same basic principle. Just to prevent the very few from abusing it is all because cops can actually lock themselves in the bomb room itself before this was implemented. Which would then be equivalent to the BW issue we had back then. 

The BW issue really isn’t comparable to this, as civilians were (and still aren’t) able to gain any access to the BW dome prior to the bomb exploding. That was a rather clear issue (IE you literally could not get in/see the cops until bomb blown/defused) that was fixed rather quickly.

Civilians are *required* to bolt cut not only the Fed dome, but also the bomb room. Either way they have the ability to kill any cops that were inside of said dome or bomb room, with ease nonetheless. 

I must be missing the logic here, but for the sake of keeping this thread on track I’m sure this discussion could be continued in TS/PM’s.

4 hours ago, Mako said:

Tfw you're so much of a beta male that fighting outside of warzone is legitimately scary to you. On top of that can't really recall a time I've ever camped bottleneck besides mobile checkpoints or ever camped Pyrgos hospital. You can spout shit on the forums, it just makes you look like a retard when you name the wrong people though.

Who said anything about being scared of fighting outside of wz? If i just spawned in pyrgos or driving through bottleneck i'm a fresh spawn, so not much of a fight, eh?

I've named the right people, children like you just dont have the girth to own it.

2 hours ago, Pledge said:

@a overweight giant retard the fed dome change was meant to be a fix for people locking themselves in the bomb room,, obviously it ended up being a bit more than that

It was meant to be a fix for the entire dome - thus the change

• Like 1