Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Changing To Olympus

Hi Olympus Community, 

I have been playing Asylum for over 3 years now and after finally getting fed up with lack of content and shitty servers I decided to give Olympus a try. So far I'm blown away by the amount of content this server has with how well it runs. I feel like how I felt when I first stepped foot into Altis Life and its a breath of fresh air. Look forward to being a part of this community and before I go I wanted to ask what your favorite money making strategy is. Thanks.

• Like 8

Friendly note, Olympus is amazing until you enter Kavala, to maintain this great view on the server STAY AWAY FROM KAVALA. i repeat, S T A Y    A W A Y     F R O M    K A V A L A!!!!!!

Other than that, happy to have you, and as far as favorite money making strategy of mine, its being a cop :Kappa:

• Like 4
1 minute ago, SPBojo said:

Friendly note, Olympus is amazing until you enter Kavala, to maintain this great view on the server STAY AWAY FROM KAVALA. i repeat, S T A Y    A W A Y     F R O M    K A V A L A!!!!!!

Other than that, happy to have you, and as far as favorite money making strategy of mine, its being a cop :Kappa:

fuck cop, do quad bike runs of weed...... also whats wrong with kavala, theres only like 10 rdmers there at a time :Kappa:

• Like 1
  • Owner
2 hours ago, Keen12321 said:

hows gang life on olympus?

A lot of people are saying gang life is dead, but that’s only because they think a couple of gangs ran the server. They don’t understand the fact that it takes people like 20 mins to spam into the server, gang life isn’t dead. Imo gang life is at its peak with a bunch of new gangs. The OG Gangs might have left/been “dealt” with but gang life is still at its peak. 

• Like 2
  • TriHard 1
10 minutes ago, Ryan said:

A lot of people are saying gang life is dead, but that’s only because they think a couple of gangs ran the server. They don’t understand the fact that it takes people like 20 mins to spam into the server, gang life isn’t dead. Imo gang life is at its peak with a bunch of new gangs. The OG Gangs might have left/been “dealt” with but gang life is still at its peak. 

I mean imo gang life is dead because cartel fights arnt what they used to be, we got Kav scats fighting cartels with 9 different gangs cause they cant fight on there own 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Ryan said:

couldn't agree more, gangs grow and fall... just because many of the OG gangs that ran the servers are gone, i personally think it has improved gang life, there are few gangs that are 'feared' like they were in the past..gives the many medium sized gangs a fighting chance... cartels are still done, just there aren't folks waiting for the push anymore... 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MAV said:

couldn't agree more, gangs grow and fall... just because many of the OG gangs that ran the servers are gone, i personally think it has improved gang life, there are few gangs that are 'feared' like they were in the past..gives the many medium sized gangs a fighting chance... cartels are still done, just there aren't folks waiting for the push anymore... 

ya now we dont have to fear Prime's Recoil and Now we can fully focus on fearing the tankiest peices of shit on olympus, aka the Deputies in the APD!

1 minute ago, Eleven said:

ya now we dont have to fear Prime's Recoil and Now we can fully focus on fearing the tankiest peices of shit on olympus, aka the Deputies in the APD!

I'm fairly certain there is no 'we' in any statement you make since you've been permed for a bit and still hand out on the forums daily... (which is entertaining) 

But you're correct, no need to worry about prime booting you while your pushing cartels :Kappa: if youve joined their ts or using pull downs......

1 minute ago, MAV said:

I'm fairly certain there is no 'we' in any statement you make since you've been permed for a bit and still hand out on the forums daily... (which is entertaining) 

But you're correct, no need to worry about prime booting you while your pushing cartels :Kappa: if youve joined their ts or using pull downs......

i mean das true i ban evaded so much i prob wont come back till after summer

• Owner
14 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I mean imo gang life is dead because cartel fights arnt what they used to be, we got Kav scats fighting cartels with 9 different gangs cause they cant fight on there own 

That’s not gang life, that’s cartel life. Even so, I been playing a lot of civ recently and have seen non stop fights for the last week. Server 1 & 2 as of right now are popping off with fights. You got Ruby, Serenity, Tree, Ascent and I don’t know if Mango Republic is still a thing but if they are then you got them too. Plus I have seen a bunch of new recruitment threads pop up for cartel gangs. 

As as for the Kavala scats, I do see they are making an attempt to move on from Kavala. Just yesterday I saw KS on cap taking the cartels. So as I said, gang life is at its peek lmao

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

. The OG Gangs might have left/been “dealt”

-TI- -TI- -TI- -TI- -TI- -TI- -TI- -TI-

just inactive.

Edited by Snare
  • SWAT Commander
4 hours ago, Keen12321 said:

Gang life is coming back since summer is here now. It isn't too active during other times, but during school breaks it's active.

4 hours ago, Keen12321 said:

Well gang life is ok a few of us started new gangs to see if we revive it a bit I'm recruiting for Rinsing them kilos if ur interested apply in gang recruitment post of my gang pm me don't mind taking u in and showing u the ropes you'll make bank garranted and welcome to the Olympus family this community is amazing better than Asylum

Edited by Homicide
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Ryan said:

lmao yeeeeeeeeeah not its not def not at its pea, we are talking actual cartel fights and enjoyable gang activities not 4 dudes driving around in trucks murdering everyone they see.

• Owner
11 minutes ago, Young Mogul said:

lmao yeeeeeeeeeah not its not def not at its pea, we are talking actual cartel fights and enjoyable gang activities not 4 dudes driving around in trucks murdering everyone they see.

Have not seen that at all but ok I guess lmao

10 hours ago, Keen12321 said:

Hi Olympus Community, 

I have been playing Asylum for over 3 years now and after finally getting fed up with lack of content and shitty servers I decided to give Olympus a try. So far I'm blown away by the amount of content this server has with how well it runs. I feel like how I felt when I first stepped foot into Altis Life and its a breath of fresh air. Look forward to being a part of this community and before I go I wanted to ask what your favorite money making strategy is. Thanks.

Welcome to the community. We are happy to have you.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/11/2018 at 6:56 AM, Keen12321 said:

Hi Olympus Community, 

Join R&R!