ETA On Moderator The G.O.A.T

Goat for mod  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Goat for mod

• My guy got the serenity kids perm banned in one day, hell yes
    • Are you retarded...

7 hours ago, Kitui said:

https://gyazo.com/77e9751c7ee85fe7e648aee6fcad0b9a

Good Job Goat.  You sat in channel with me and peter for an hour.

Also it is hilarious how many people are cheating on the servers but won't get banned because they arent willing to unban 3 people that didnt do anything major but yet will unban other cheaters :P

Edit: I made sure to change my IP before this, It is kind of sad taking credit and putting goats name on there.

7 hours ago, Kitui said:

When you get offered to unban the 3 boys in exchange for getting 90% of the cheaters and ddosers in the community banned and say No then say that goat reported serenity.  Oh boy looks like that really seems honest and like what happened.

We do not negotiate.PNG

7 hours ago, Kitui said:

When you get offered to unban the 3 boys in exchange for getting 90% of the cheaters and ddosers in the community banned and say No then say that goat reported serenity.  Oh boy looks like that really seems honest and like what happened.

ur so dumb its actually hilarious 

19 hours ago, Bahamut said:

Maybe because I've been here longer than you and have repeatedly told proud and Savage to neck in the past and roasted them alot 

You must be new here. Basically everyone has a booter now

A). Who are you?

B). How long have you "been here"?

C). I wasn't even talking to you, and no, everyone does not have a booter. Your view of everyone is dismal and incorrect.

D). How does the highlighted part help your argument at all? Toxicity up in this Jacob @Panda :)

1 minute ago, Ski Mask The Tap God said:

A). Who are you?

C). I wasn't even talking to you, and no, everyone does not have a booter. Your view of everyone is dismal and incorrect.

D). How does the highlighted part help your argument at all? Toxicity up in this Jacob @Panda :)

kirspyk.

2 years

every gang iv beenin someone has had a booter

Just now, Bahamut said:

kirspyk.

2 years

every gang iv beenin someone has had a booter

Why do you have a new name? Or is it multiple accounts

I've been longer than that. You could buy csat ghilles and katibas/mk18s. That was the best loadout possible.

That's cool 1 booter for the 3 gangs you've been accepted to.

Just now, Ski Mask The Tap God said:

I've been longer than that. You could buy csat ghilles and katibas/mk18s. That was the best loadout possible.

That's cool 1 booter for the 3 gangs you've been accepted to.

VOA T DB TRIDENT SWAT KS 
KR CK MONOLITH 3 of sammys gangs

ect ect ect

Just now, Bahamut said:

VOA T DB TRIDENT SWAT KS 

Tell me why I've heard of only like 3 of those. If you join a gang of kav randoms, you never know what you're gonna get lmao. You probably have a government agent in one of those gangs. Bunch of ranDoS

1 minute ago, Bahamut said:

4 minutes ago, Ski Mask The Tap God said:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Ski Mask The Tap God said:

Tell me why I've heard of only like 3 of those. If you join a gang of kav randoms, you never know what you're gonna get lmao. You probably have a government agent in one of those gangs. Bunch of ranDoS

becuase you joined like a month ago

1 minute ago, Bahamut said:

only likw 2 of those were a kavala gang.

DB, VOA, KS is 3

I was in a variation of trident, that one scatted often. CK was alive for a week, but I've met them all around kavala. I honestly do not know what KR stands for, but monolith I'll admit *tried* to do cartels. I don't know if they scatted or not since I had stopped by the time they were around. But I'm pretty sure there were 2 monoliths.

SWAT never heard of them, idk which sammy you're talking about either. If you're talking about ya boi gang gang deadass-mega-lip monkey-god Sammy the sweaty cartel fighter, then I don't think he could even lead a gang successfully

1 minute ago, Ski Mask The Tap God said:

DB, VOA, KS is 3

I was in a variation of trident, that one scatted often. CK was alive for a week, but I've met them all around kavala. I honestly do not know what KR stands for, but monolith I'll admit *tried* to do cartels. I don't know if they scatted or not since I had stopped by the time they were around. But I'm pretty sure there were 2 monoliths.

SWAT never heard of them, idk which sammy you're talking about either. If you're talking about ya boi gang gang deadass-mega-lip monkey-god Sammy the sweaty cartel fighter, then I don't think he could even lead a gang successfully

he didnt lead well, voa was not a kavala gang? we camped diamonds?

This is beyond pointless and pathetic. Half the kids you permed for ddosing don't know a fucking clue about booting lmfao, honestly this server is gonna die if you continue to perm the good players. No one likes fighting fingerless bots

Edited by Mong :)
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Bahamut said:

VOA T DB TRIDENT SWAT KS 

ect ect ect

Ayyy VOA jk not rlly proud of that

Edited by Kden
  • Admin
2 hours ago, Ski Mask The Tap God said:

I've been longer than that. You could buy csat ghilles and katibas/mk18s. That was the best loadout possible  

To be fair, that was the best loadout around 2 years ago. When I joined the server in March 2016 that was about the best loadout. The MK1 became a regular later on after a donation goal. 

• Like 2
Just now, Dante said:

To be fair, that was the best loadout around 2 years ago. When I joined the server in March 2016 that was about the best loadout. The MK1 became a regular later on after a donation goal. 

When i joined the best loadout was a PDUB to protect your bugged hummingbird with way to much storage for them weed runs! :Kappa:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Ski Mask The Tap God said:

A). Who are you?

Why tf you talking about me?