Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Gang Idea's

I was thinking of ways to make being in a gang better and more beneficial in some ways, like making it to where gang leaders can set there relationship with other gangs like whether there gang is friendly with another gang or whether there at war or something like that. I mean it would add a lot more RP to the game gang wars and alliances. I have also heard a lot of people wanting a ranking system set up within gangs which will also bring a enormous amount of RP to the game. So what does everyone else think about this, i would like to here the feedback o all and especially admins.

I like it the only thing is Idk how the Ranks will work, but right now the Gangs are extremely buggy so that would have to be fixed first 

The ranks would be ranks like leader, Second in Command ect.. but yeah all o those bugs would need to be fixed first.

Ranks will be added when I recode gangs. Along with many other things.

Sweet! Do you think there would ever be a way for one gang to change there relationship with another gang, such as being friendly or hostile ect.

Could functionality be added that allows more than one rank to invite players into the gang?

Yeah that would be cool like if different ranks do different things although the leader can do them all