APD Handbook Update 7/3/18

2 minutes ago, Grego said:

I wish I was a Patrol Officer when this shit came out :(

Don't worry you corporals are getting that Tier 3 vest and something even better :P 

• Like 1
Just now, TheCmdrRex said:

Don't worry you corporals are getting that Tier 3 vest and something even better :P 

now is it the car version or just  the gu.....

Edited by max^ x yung pinch
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, TheCmdrRex said:

We talking corporals being able to search houses? because I would be totally down for that.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, TheCmdrRex said:

This rule change will be effective as of the upcoming development update (June rewards/July update) 

3 minutes ago, Ang3l said:

When are these things being implemented? Next update im assuming?

• Downvote 1

Good update! 

1 hour ago, Grego said:

We talking corporals being able to search houses? because I would be totally down for that.

Corporals should be nerfed if anything. Remove the ability of corporals to fly over illegal areas cuz that just kills civ illegal activity on servers. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 9
6 minutes ago, Dirty Scrubz said:

Corporals should be nerfed if anything. Remove the ability of corporals to fly over illegal areas cuz that just kills civ illegal activity on servers. 

Ok buddy lets make corporals use stings only while were at it :)

Edited by Grego
  • Like 2

-1 to PO raid warrants tbh. In my whole time as cop I've rarely had the need to actually get a corp+ to raid a house. While it obviously does happen on occasion, it's mostly in Kavala and I feel like that was one of the features that made corporal a special rank. Too much mismatching for POs and Corporals at this point imo. 

In addition, I feel like road kits will become obsolete with the addition to it for POs. While it can invigorate role play, I highly doubt it will be used widespread after time. Deputies and POs liked to team up with corporals in little squadrons to set up checkpoints and while this doesn't really prevent that from happening, you are again taking "corporal" out of the bigger picture.

• Like 2